07 Gamblers Classic, Laughlin, NV

P51tj

Here are a few pics for now until we get our pics in from our weekend photog Molly. Thanks Molly!!! :clap We all seemed to have a great time even though the River Palms is richer for us being there! :huh Thanks to Sun Country for inviting us to cruise up to Laughlin with them. :thumbs It was announced that there were over 500 Vettes there in the show area and many more in the parking lots and garages! Lots of beautiful cars to enjoy!

07GamblersClassic010.jpg

07GamblersClassic009.jpg

07GamblersClassic008.jpg

07GamblersClassic007.jpg

07GamblersClassic006.jpg

07GamblersClassic005.jpg

07GamblersClassic004.jpg

07GamblersClassic003.jpg

07GamblersClassic002.jpg

07GamblersClassic001.jpg

07GamblersClassic011.jpg

Taken from atop the parking garage at the hotel next door. Keep in mind, there's another row of Vettes off to the left. Also, these are just the show cars, not including those of us who just drove up for the fun of it.

DSC05302.jpg

Taken from atop the parking garage at the hotel next door. Keep in mind, there's another row of Vettes off to the left. Also, these are just the show cars, not including those of us who just drove up for the fun of it.

DSC05302.jpg

:eek

Now that's a sight!

Dewey:

Never thought to go over there for a picture. That was awesome. Good seeing you again and had a great time in Laughlin. Are you coming up for the April lunch?

Jay

Regarding the C1 clone in picture #7. I went to a car show at Cardinal Stadium where there was a display from the company who makes those. They actually charge over $100,000 to make a perfectly good C5 into a weird looking, not quite right C1 clone.

That was a C1 clone? I really wonder because I've seen those at the Pavillions and I think those are sweet. The one in the above pics I think is different.

Tim, can you enlighten us since you were there?

53-03 C5 conversion kit! You give em your C5 and $$$$$$ and lookie what you can have! :leaving

There must be something different about it. It just does not seem to look as nice as the ones we see at the Pavs...unless its just a bad angle.

DSC05302.jpg

Oh, now that is SWEET!!

I sure hope Molly sent me some pics of cars-she's been sending them all day long, but the first few I looked at were of a variety of things.....not even from this past weekend.... :leaving

M~

Molly Great job with the pic's Andrew nice music. Made me want to quit blowing my nose and go dancing. :thumbs:yesnod

Compliments on the pics Molly! :thumbs

As usual great work on the slideshow and music Andrew. :thumbs

Hats off to Molly for the pic takin and to Andrew for the Vid makin! Thank you both!!!

Did you like the Yeller title??? Did that just for you.

Andrew

Apparently not! So now that gives me an excuss to watch it again!!! Thanks fer the YELLER Bro! :thumbs

• 1 month later...