welcome Mike Norris

Desertdawg

Hi Mike from Sedona :howdy

Year of Corvette 2000

Color Pewter

Welcome to ACE!!!

Please post a picture of you corvette for us to drool over. And be sure to check out the events section!

Robert and Elizabeth

:howdy from Gilbert and welcome to ACE!

We travel to Sedona frequently because we own a time share at the Hyatt Pinon Point. Absolutely love it in Sedona! :thumbs

Mike Norris

Hey All,

Good to hear from everyone for sure. I am actually an occasional residaent as I also own a property in Sedona at the Hyatt also. I was on the Corvette Forum and member P51tj mentioned this site to see what was up this week.

I am planning on being in Phoenix Thursday and hitting a spring training game. Wondering who else is around. I mentioned that I was on the Corvette Forum as I am a sponsor there, more appropriately a LSx engine tuner for the 1997-2006 Corvettes as well as other GM cars and trucks. If I can be of service to anyone while I am there, feel free to ask. I can not do much more then a basic tune without a chassis dyno or scan tool. I figured if we can get a few folks together I can make the fees $75 per car instead of the normal $150. I undertand there are a few good late model shops in the area, so my intent is not to step on any toes, but just offer my services to those that may need it.

I could also come down later Tuesday if need be for tuning.

If I can not help anyone out, no problem as getting together with folks for a good time is the main objective. I can be reached at 407-616-2518 if need be and we will be staying at the Hyatt in downtown Phoenix Thurday evening if folks can figure on a good place to get together.

Thansk again for the kind welcome and looking forward to seeing some folks.

Mike Norris

Glad you shared a little more about yourself. When I first read the original post, I wondered what are the possibilities this is the Mike from Norris Motorsports?

I personally will be busy through Thursday night. But I am sure that others will be glad to meet you while you are here in town.

What days exactly will you be in town?

Phil... :devil

If we could put together a dinner Thursday night would you be available? We've been known to get 8-10 of us together on pretty short notice. Let me know :thumbs

Mike Norris

Wow, thanks again for the warm welcome from everyone. It looks like we will be in town most of Thursday. I will most likely be hitting a few businesses around the Phoenix area earlier in the day. We thought about a Cubs spring training game, but it looks like we are going to see the Mariners and Giants in Peoria Thursday evening. The thought of sitting in the afternoon sun was not appealing to the wife. Tha game starts at 7:05 and the temps should be great. I am ordering tickets in the outfield box seats on the Mariners side in the front row tomorrow.

If folks want to get together for dinner before the game in the area, that would be great. I understand there is quite a few restaurants in the area. If you all want to set something up and then let me know where to be that will be fine. Just call my cell phone at 407-616-2518. I will have my 7 year old son and wife in tow, so basic good food is fine. I have been looking for a TGI Fridays in the area as an example of what we go for.

If anyone needs any tuning services as I mentioned, just let me know and I will accomodate as needed. I will also be around for a short while Friday AM till maybe 10AM or so before we fly out.

Look forward to seeing some of you and again, thanks for the warm welcome.

Mike Norris

Mike Norris Motorsports

No one else replied Mike so I guess there isn't much interest. Besides you'd really be pushing it to get dinner in between the time most of us get off work and you'd have to be to the game.

Maybe next time!

Mike Norris

Not a big deal and we can be a bit late to the game if need be. If anything changes just give me a call at 407-616-2518. Have a good one all. Thanks.

Mike Norris

No one else replied Mike so I guess there isn't much interest. Besides you'd really be pushing it to get dinner in between the time most of us get off work and you'd have to be to the game.

Maybe next time!