V.I.C.A. Marana Car Show Pictures

Speedratchet

Greg it was nice to meet you, and all the others. Now I can put a face with the log in. Had a great time, even if I get a bit red faced from the sun. Got to see a lot of fine looking vettes. I am thinking hard about the doors.

Phil left you guys a little present as we left. I got rubber all over my windshield. :thumbs:lol:lol

And Greg thanks for the pic's. I took my cam but forgot to take any pictures. Was to busy talking. :D

Nice pictures Gary, glad I got to show up and meet some of you guys. What a great turn out and a wonderful day for this event. :thumbs:thumbs

Here are some pictures of the event. Thanks to all who came out.

http://www.speedratchet.net/vicacarshow2007.htm

Link does not work.

Here are some more pictures from the V.I.C.A car show, We all had fun, but got a bit cooked out in the desert sun :drinkers A special thanks to Desertdawg, 1EvilC5, Nort99 and Mike for coming out to meet the southern members. :thumbs

Here is the link

http://picasaweb.google.com/greg.gonzales/...483356505065618

Looks like a nice turnout. :thumbs:cool

Nice pictures Gary & Greg.

It was a little warm out there, but it was a nice day for a car show.

Had a great time meeting and talking with everyone.

Phil... :devil

Looks like you guys had a great time and a good turn out. Wich I have gone but was committed to the car show at Firebird. They advertised and advertised but the turnout was really poor, maybe 11 cars. Left at noon and went over and watched the SCCA cars run. Had one C5R there that was really great to see. Anyway I should have gone to Tucson.

CorvetteGrammy
Greg it was nice to meet you, and all the others. Now I can put a face with the log in. Had a great time, even if I get a bit red faced from the sun. Got to see a lot of fine looking vettes. I am thinking hard about the doors.

Phil left you guys a little present as we left. I got rubber all over my windshield. :thumbs:lol:lol

We were dutifully impressed with Phil's Power....and do think about the doors...they are fun...Maria

Guest renee

I had fun at the show too. So nice to see people all the way from Flagstaff! Heavens! I would've loved to have heard everyone peal out. Sorry we had to leave early. I'll get picture on this site at some point . . .

i had a great time down there. it was nice meeting everyone and i am glad everyone talked me into entering my car in the show....that was the first show that car has ever been in.