Sport Seats in the C5Z?

Weedo

I'm curious if anyone has put the Sport Seats in their C5Z? I'm thinking about going this route as I know they're much better than the stock Z seats and allow for a harness. Anyone know how to wire up the passenger side power?

I tried the Corbeau A4's and they're just too tight for my liking. I've also seen a C5Z with C6Z seats in them (although I don't know how well the install worked).

Let me know your thoughts!

I put C5 seats in my 82, then I traded it in... :banghead but wiring them up is no problem...

If you don't mind not having the bladders just recover you seats and order the sport seat foam. Frames are the same. I bought my seatcovers from leatherseats.com and ordered foam for the drivers side. You can get them done anyway you want (colors, stitching, flags, etc).

If you don't mind not having the bladders just recover you seats and order the sport seat foam. Frames are the same. I bought my seatcovers from leatherseats.com and ordered foam for the drivers side. You can get them done anyway you want (colors, stitching, flags, etc).

There's a place right now selling the leather, foam, etc... for $1099 shipped. My other option is to buy a set of Sport Seats for $800 in excellent shape. This option still leaves me with the Z seats (or I could sell them for something). I'm thinking about going that route and figuring out the wiring when the seats get here. :huh

I got these done for about $750 with drivers side foam. The passenger side would only add about $125. For less than $900 you'd have totally custom look.

DSC00807.jpg

I got these done for about $750 with drivers side foam. The passenger side would only add about $125. For less than $900 you'd have totally custom look.

DSC00807.jpg

That sounds a lot like the setup for $1099 shipped. Custom stitching as well, and includes both drivers and passengers foam. Supposedly a high quality leather too (unlike our stockers). Did you get this setup locally or did you have it sent to you and then you installed it?

Ordered them and they came in about 3 weeks. I literally sat with the guy on the phone and designed these. I wanted some white but not enough to show the dirt. I sent him pics of my C5 which was wht over blk. He emailed me different pics until we came up with these.

Phil (EvilC5) and Randy (blacksedan87) did a great job on the install. I asked and they chipped in big time. I was just their gofer. They did a professional job and all it cost me was pizza. We had about 12 of us supervising on an ACE "Corvette Saturday".

Ordered them and they came in about 3 weeks. I literally sat with the guy on the phone and designed these. I wanted some white but not enough to show the dirt. I sent him pics of my C5 which was wht over blk. He emailed me different pics until we came up with these.

Phil (EvilC5) and Randy (blacksedan87) did a great job on the install. I asked and they chipped in big time. I was just their gofer. They did a professional job and all it cost me was pizza. We had about 12 of us supervising on an ACE "Corvette Saturday".

They look GREAT!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Who made you seat covers very nice!

www.leatherseats.com

Greeat outfit to work with. They will literally customize them any way you want. :thumbs