C5 Z06 '03 Rims/Tires

Weedo

PICS:

http://members.cox.net/gofastcars/Z0...ar%20Right.jpg

http://members.cox.net/gofastcars/Z06/Rear%20Left.jpg

http://members.cox.net/gofastcars/Z0...he%20Ramps.jpg

I should have my new rims/tires on by the end of next week. At that time my '03 original Z06 Rims/Tires will be for sale. There are 15,000 miles on the car/rims, and I'm not sure how many miles on the F1's. They are original and in excellent shape with only one tiny scrape on the outer lip of one rim. I would rate the rims an easy 9.5 out of 10, with the one maybe a 9.

18x10.5 rears & 17x9 fronts with the original sized F1's: 295/40/18 rear & 265/45/17 front. I am not sure if the tires have ever been replaced or if they're original. If I had to guess I'd say there is at least 60-70% tread left on all of them (which seems like a lot if they actually ahve 15,000 miles on them.) I bought the car used so I don't know if or when the tires would have been replaced if they're not original. I'd like this to be a local sale only so you can see, touch, and check everything out including exact tread depth.

$1200 for the entire set including rims/tires/lugs/center caps.

I am in the market for c5 zo6 wheels.

however please understand you are not going to get many bites for 2 reasons.

#1: I can get 4 new wheels for 489.00 from tom wheels or bobs house of wheels.

#2 No one here likes Goodyear tires. People here are BF goodrich, Pilot PS2, or Nitto fans.

I can get 4 tires, Wider ones in the rear (295/35/18), and 4 rims for $1353.00

I would break the set, sell the rims localy and try to sell the Rubber on Ebay.

my 2 cts

cheers

cahd

I am in the market for c5 zo6 wheels.

however please understand you are not going to get many bites for 2 reasons.

#1: I can get 4 new wheels for 489.00 from tom wheels or bobs house of wheels.

#2 No one here likes Goodyear tires. People here are BF goodrich, Pilot PS2, or Nitto fans.

I can get 4 tires, Wider ones in the rear (295/35/18), and 4 rims for $1353.00

I would break the set, sell the rims localy and try to sell the Rubber on Ebay.

my 2 cts

cheers

cahd

They are 295s in the rear, and they're Original Speedlines, not Repro's. There's a big number of Corvette guys that don't want the Chinese made rims. I'm in no hurry. 100% of everything I've put for sale on the CorvetteForum sells. It would just be esier to sell locally if I could.

And if there's one thing that is always consistent; I've never sold anything in my life where I haven't been told I'm asking too much. But, I've always sold everything.

:howdy

Phoenix FRC

I'll give you $200.00 because I can use them for track wheels and I don't care about the rubber.

Not trying to insult you, just meeting my interests, I don't even need them really but I'll pay you so you don't have to store them anymore.

I'll give you $200.00 because I can use them for track wheels and I don't care about the rubber.

Not trying to insult you, just meeting my interests, I don't even need them really but I'll pay you so you don't have to store them anymore.

I might consider $210. But $200 is just an insult. :clap

• 3 weeks later...

Forgot to post that I sold this set a couple weeks ago. Ended up getting $1100 (including shipping) for the set. Not horrible, but not great either...