Welcome to Ted Yoder

1EvilC5

Hello Ted :howdy

Year of Corvette---1970---Color---Laguna Gray

Nice looking C3, have you owned it long? Post more pictures when you get a chance.

Hope to see you at an event soon.

Phil... :devil

Thanks guys. I live in Avondale and was driving through on a Saturday when I saw a procession of Corvettes heading to Dysart and McDowell. I followed and got a card from somebody. I think it was the day of your Gila Bend cruise.

I've been a lifelong Corvette fan and this is my first one. I got it a few months ago and have been making it mechanically sound. It's a challenge with these older ones. I have a hectic schedule but I'd like to meet up sometime.

Ted

Either you're a great photographer or that's one of the cleanest C3's I've seen. Very nice! :thumbs

I'm sure Robert will still be thrilled but Sean will definitely be thrilled with that LAGUNA GREY :lol:lol

Either you're a great photographer or that's one of the cleanest C3's I've seen. Very nice! :thumbs

I'm sure Robert will still be thrilled but Sean will definitely be thrilled with that LAGUNA GREY :lol:lol

Ok Eddie you did it again... First with Dianne and now little old me. :rolf:rolf

Thank you. She takes a pretty picture, but there are still some warts. She definitely "marks her territory" more than I like (Corvettes never leak). I hope new front and rear main oil seals will take care of that.

The paint is very clean and was color sanded. It has a new top, dash and carpet. It also has all new suspension and hydraulic steering. A week after I got it, the left bank head gasket blew and the aluminum intake cracked. The engine is original and I had to replace all the seals in the Muncie close ratio tranny. I redid all the vacuum hoses and everything on the car works except the windshield washer system. A major feat!

I just want to have a good driver and am not interested in an NCRS concourse car.

Ok Eddie you did it again... First with Dianne and now little old me. :rolf:rolf

Not making any friends today am I? You guys (generic term Dianne) just keep giving me opportunities. :leaving

everything on the car works except the windshield washer system. A major feat!

Welcome Ted... :howdy

Don't tell me you have a working clock!!!!

That would make your beautiful vert a very rare beast... Love that color. :thumbs

everything on the car works except the windshield washer system. A major feat!

Welcome Ted... :howdy

Don't tell me you have a working clock!!!!

That would make your beautiful vert a very rare beast... Love that color. :thumbs

Yep, the clock works! :) It runs a few minutes slow every week, probably because I only drive it sparingly. It's probably a reproduction, but I don't care.

Great looking car. :thumbs She sure does look sweet. Part of the fun of owning these things is working on them. :bang Mine is a '99 and I spend a lot of time working on her...even if she's not broke. :lol

I live in Avondale and was driving through on a Saturday when I saw a procession of Corvettes heading to Dysart and McDowell. I followed

Stalker alert!!! :willy:thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth

:howdy from Gilbert and welcome to ACE!

Great looking car you have there! :thumbs

-wave-

..from NW Phoenix!

-Frank an Kathy

(WTG on the c3 vert ..they *do* look good don't they :)