Welcome to Dewey

1EvilC5

Glad it's not another black Corvette.

We have so many Black Vettes now some members get confused as to who the other person is.

Well, add another one. Newbie here, but I'm not indistinguishable, gonna keep the Alaska plates at least til they expire (mil. exemption).

Bought it last summer, needs a lot of work...and recommendations for down here in the Old Pueblo?

:cfdeadagain:cheers:

Welcome to Dewey :howdy:

As for recommendations of locations to work on C3's in the Tucson area, I will let the southern area vette owners chime in. If you do not get any responces, go to Corvetteforum.com and post in the southwest section for some references.

Hope to see you at an event some day. We have something in common, a BLACK Vette. :thumbs:

Phil... :devil

Guest XLR8TNC5

Welcome welcome and glad to have another newbie on the board. Always happy to see another Corvette owner (any generation) join ACE. Keep her clean and we will see you soon at an event maybe?

Take care,

At least he is a C3 owner.

We won't hold that against him! Welcome Dewey! Always glad to see another blk Vette in the group. See Ya Soon! :howdy:

• 2 weeks later...

thanks folks.

Was out for a drive last Saturday, up to the Tucson mall, just happened to see a little get together at I think it was a 5 & Diner as we were leaving. Got out to look around a little (my car is no where near show condition), and saw some folks checking her out...was quite amused, wondering if they were more interested in her or the Alaska plates she is sporting...

Soon as I can get some time away from the ball field I'll try to make some events.

/post-5-1116192920.jpg" rel="external nofollow">post-5-1116192920.jpg

post-5-1116192920.jpg