Update on ACE Funds

1EvilC5

Just wanted to pass on some good news.

I was catching up with Dwayne on the Gila Bend event and he has shared with me that after taking out the costs associated with the event, we have a total of $535 that will go towards ACE. Thanks to all that donated in Gila Bend.

This will help replenish our shirt order fund and allow us to buy more shirts in bulk and pass the savings on to the members.

Look for a new ACE Merchandise ordering web page coming soon. We hope to have more options then we have today.

Phil... :devil

I just want to say thanks to everyone for the VERY generous donations they made saturday, and in the past.

I was amazed when I counted up what was stuffed in that little jar, you guys are great... :clap:clap:clap

We do what we can. Good things come in small packages. :thumbs

:smilelol Thing is we're not so small anymore.

And wahoo for this club. :thumbs:clap:cheers

Is that enough to convince the Mrs to do it again next year Dawg? I know, its like having a kid. You have to give it 6-8 mos to forget the pain. :lol

Hopefully she was inundated with thank you emails too.

I've been cautiously mumbling about next year, give Jammye some time, I'm sure she will come around... :yesnod

Robert and Elizabeth
I've been cautiously mumbling about next year, give Jammye some time, I'm sure she will come around... :yesnod

:thumbs:thumbs