welcome Azflyboy

Desertdawg

Hi Kenneth :howdy

Year of Corvette 1999

Color Torch Red

Welcome to ACE !!!

Were happy to have the new Tucson members. Please post a picture of your 1999 Torch Red FRC.

Be sure to check out our events section.

And if your new to the forum, here is a little help thread. -->Click Here !!!

Guest Azflyboy

Year of Corvette 1999

Color Torch Red

Welcome to ACE !!!

Were happy to have the new Tucson members. Please post a picture of your 1999 Torch Red FRC.

Thanks to all of you guys in the forum. I am excited to be here and I have heard alot of great things about A.C.E. Phoenix. I hear that there are members in Tucson and I would like to meet with all of you. There will be a bunch of us going to the grand opening of a performance shop on Ina Rd. just off the I-10 on March 3rd. If you are interested in going I will get you the time and the name of the new shop. I think it starts at 9am, but I will confirm that if anybody would like to go. It is a show and shine and we are invited by the owner. Thanks again for the welcome and i look forward to meeting with all you guys and gals.

post-553-1172782711_thumb.jpg

Welcome AzFlyBoy

Nice looking FRC. I like the Lambo Doors :thumbs:thumbs

Did you complete the work locally in AZ?

Hope to meet you at an upcoming event.

Phil... :devil

Guest Azflyboy
Welcome AzFlyBoy

Hey Phil,

Yea, I am a dealer with Vertical Doors Inc. and that is something I do on the side out of my garage. I can either just sell them strait out our give an installed price that can't be beat if your interested. Thanks for the thumbs up, I have had really good compliments from everyone on them and I have done a few corvettes in Tucson.

post-553-1172783769.jpg

Welcome Ken! :howdy

Love the doors and glad to see Tucson aboard!

Guest Azflyboy
Welcome Ken! :howdy

Love the doors and glad to see Tucson aboard!

Thanks for the welcome, and I am truly glad to be here. Hope to meet you up with you guys soon.

Welcome AzFlyBoy

Hey Phil,

Yea, I am a dealer with Vertical Doors Inc. and that is something I do on the side out of my garage. I can either just sell them strait out our give an installed price that can't be beat if your interested. Thanks for the thumbs up, I have had really good compliments from everyone on them and I have done a few corvettes in Tucson.

Do you have to do any body work to install these? Don't forget to vote for Red Please.

Guest Azflyboy

Welcome AzFlyBoy

Hey Phil,

Do you have to do any body work to install these? Don't forget to vote for Red Please.

You have to do some inner fender modification and trim the door lip, but the kit bolts on to wexisting holes from the original door hinge. No welding or anything like that, the install will take a first timmer 2 to 3 days, but i can do it in a day and a half. When the car is closed up, you can't tell that anything was ever done, and yes by the way......i voted RED, the only color a vette should be.

Year of Corvette 1999

Color Torch Red

Welcome to ACE !!!

Thanks to all of you guys in the forum. I am excited to be here and I have heard alot of great things about A.C.E. Phoenix. I hear that there are members in Tucson and I would like to meet with all of you. There will be a bunch of us going to the grand opening of a performance shop on Ina Rd. just off the I-10 on March 3rd. If you are interested in going I will get you the time and the name of the new shop. I think it starts at 9am, but I will confirm that if anybody would like to go. It is a show and shine and we are invited by the owner. Thanks again for the welcome and i look forward to meeting with all you guys and gals.

That sounds like the place to be this weekend. I'm in.

I believe I talked to you at one of the Sat night Little Anthony's car shows back in October, for a little bit, it is a nice ride.

Welcome.

Dewey

Robert and Elizabeth

:howdy from Gilbert and welcome to ACE!

Cool doors you have there Ken! :thumbs

-wave-

..from NW Phoenix :)

-Frank an Kathy

*nice* doors :) .. like to see how I would have to navigate in an out of a C-5 with those on.

Guest Azflyboy
-wave-

..from NW Phoenix :)

-Frank an Kathy

*nice* doors :) .. like to see how I would have to navigate in an out of a C-5 with those on.

Its actually easier to get in and out, with the doors open vertically, you have more room than if the door is opened up normally.