Trackin' the Z

Loud Pedal

Well, I'm taking the plunge and putting the Z on the track on Friday with Ken's group. :burnout:eek

Should be a lot of fun. I hope the run flats and brakes survive the punishment as I sat on the fence too long to find some track tires in time.

Jenna will be taking some video of us so I'll slap something together hopefully this weekend.

Hope to see as many of you show up for the weekend festivities as can make it!

It sounds like its gonna be a blast between the road course and the dragstrip!

David

Well, we made it back in 1 piece. What a GREAT day. There were too many Sunday drivers in the group, but it was a good time nonetheless.

Thanks to Ken for putting this together and saving us some dough on the entry fees!

And a big Thank you to Tanya, who gave me her spot in the group. You really didn't have to do that, but thanks so much!

I took some video. I'll work on putting something together this weekend.

Glad to hear you got to run the Z on the track. Can't wait to see the videos.

I was looking forward to this event, but missed too much work in the past week. So I could not afford to take the day off to attend.

I did drive out to Firebird on my way home around 4:00 PM but no Vettes to be seen.

Will try and make it out to Speed World tomorrow for the Drag Day.

Glad to hear you got to run the Z on the track. Can't wait to see the videos.

I was looking forward to this event, but missed too much work in the past week. So I could not afford to take the day off to attend.

I did drive out to Firebird on my way home around 4:00 PM but no Vettes to be seen.

Will try and make it out to Speed World tomorrow for the Drag Day.

0830 at QT on Bell/115th Ave Phil. :thumbs