have we done a DYNO day yet?

Togo

just picked up a 92 and am curious what it will dyno.

does anyone know if Glenn is/was working on a dyno day for us at xtreme?

i don't have any mods planned for my LT1 (as of yet) but it'd be nice to see where it "starts" in the event i do decide to upgrade ever so slightly!

:burnout:

Glen did mention it at the Gila Bend Cruise. I have not heard anything about Xtreme Dyno Day since.

But I did hear from fellow member "Racingchester", that his son has a shop with a Dyno and would be willing to do a dyno day as long as we lined up 10 cars. I recall 3 pulls for $40. Chuck can you update with any other info.

Thanks,

Phil...

I'd be in for a dyno day. I'd like to get stats on mine, if nothing else to prove to Glenn that a stocker can keep up (notice I didn't say beat) him. :D

I will come and watch, but mine has been on a dyno twice already. Both times cost me a lot of money in upgrades / changes.

This time I think I will just watch and :D at all of you putting down the real HP numbers.

Desertdawg

I bet Elkabong, (Jim) would be interested to see how his tuning and new 383 crossfire does...

I'll be sure to get him to chime in here.

Me, I know mine has less than 200 hp. so why bother. :cuss

Guest racingchester

All he needs is 10 cars and a couple weeks notice and were ready to go. Let me know when we have the numbers. Chuck

I'd be in for a dyno day.  I'd like to get stats on mine, if nothing else to prove to Glenn that a stocker can keep up (notice I didn't say beat) him.   :D

:withstupid:

Okay, this is the $64,000 question..... which stupid are you agreeing with??? :lol:

As big as Phil is you could get your azz kicked! As little as Tanya is you could get your azz kicked! :lol:

Guest racingchester

Looks like we have - 85 to go - eddie44 - elkabong - c5dreammachn98 for 2 - 1evilc5 - sidewinder - waymirec - how about scratch?

Looks like we have - 85 to go - eddie44 - elkabong - c5dreammachn98 for 2 - 1evilc5 - sidewinder - waymirec - how about scratch?

I think that Sidewinder is one of "c5dreammachn98 for 2"

Guest XLR8TNC5

LMAO!!! Yes, Sidewinder is definitely one of my 2 to be included for a dyno day.

And Eddie, I would kick Mark's azz, but my foot doesn't reach that high, so I will have to just pay Phil to do it for me, since he seems to be next in line for the :withstupid: signage.

Guest racingchester

Bad news folks - son-in-law sold his dyno. He plans on having a new improved one in about a month. Will keep you informed as to when he is ready to roll. Maybe by that time we will have the 10 cars. As far as cost I am not aware of any changes. Chuck

• 3 weeks later...

lets wait till it cools down a bit... hot air is not good for dyno numbers.