Another little new mod

Bigfoot

It may be hard to tell, but I got the rear facia letters in polished stainless steel. In person looks a lot better...but you can get the idea. :thumbs

IMG_0043-1.jpg

IMG_0044-1.jpg

IMG_0045-1.jpg

IMG_0046-1.jpg

Nice Sean. :thumbs

So when are you going to do something about the title under your avatar??? You can't be "a slow C5" forever.

Thanks guys.

Yes I can spell...and got it on pretty straight. :smilelol When I opened the package and found 3 "C"s that was kinda confusing...just for a second. :smilelol Using the level was kinda tough since the rearend is plastic and my level's magnest only stick to metal...but I got her done. :smilelol

Well Dwayne, I'm gonna try and go to speedworld this weekend to see if any of the work I have done recently has helped. So we'll see.

Also, I'm trying to save up for headers, high-flow cats and an X-pipe...plus that means I need a tune...so about $2,000. I'm almost half way there...as long as I don't get shut out of one of the last internet poker sites that allows Americans that is...man our govt. suck sometimes. :toetap

You even got them on straight. Very nice! :thumbs

:smilelol

Lookin' good! It's a good thing it's already spelled out or it would have been tough.

Andrew

PS. You can always save money by doing the exhaust yourself.......

You even got them on straight. Very nice! :thumbs

:smilelol

Lookin' good! It's a good thing it's already spelled out or it would have been tough.

Andrew

PS. You can always save money by doing the exhaust yourself.......

Absolutely Drew, I intend to do it myself. But parts are about $1600 for the headers, high flows and x-pipe. Tune is about $400. Could not imagine if I had to pay for an install as well. :yesnod I might be able to get the parts a little cheaper, but I don't want to compromise quality at price. I have time to see how Chad's hold up. Those Texas speed ones are about the least expensive I've seen. :thumbs

I was wondering what polished stainless would look like on silver :thumbs Looks Great!!!

Looks very nice...I'm going to do teh same thing once my mechanical issues are taken care of... :thumbs

Looks very nice...I'm going to do teh same thing once my mechanical issues are taken care of... :thumbs

Thanks...I'll send you a link for the guy when I get home. Pretty stand-up guy on ebay for once :thumbs and a good price. Then if you post a positive feedback on him he gives you a small refund. :thumbs

Thanks...I'll send you a link for the guy when I get home. Pretty stand-up guy on ebay for once :thumbs and a good price. Then if you post a positive feedback on him he gives you a small refund. :thumbs

:jive: :jive: :jive:

This is the guy I got my stuff from. muffinbuster

He doesn't have a "store" as it were. Hopefully the link works right.

He doesn't show to have anything for C4's....:(

Oops, sorry dude. Didn't even think about that. :(

Oops, sorry dude. Didn't even think about that. :(

This is hurtful....:whimp: