V.I.C.A. Car Show / Marana High School (Tucson)

Speedratchet

Okay, here is a chance for the Phoenix crowd and anybody else to come and visit with the Tucson contingent (Riffraff). Last year we had a great Vette showing and would like a better one this year.

Mar. 10 - V.I.C.A. Car Show at Marana High School (12000 W Emigh Rd, west parking lot) - $5 entry - Show 10am-3pm, Awards 2pm - food and drink vendors - Tucson - Info: Nystrom 520-616-6470

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=120...trf=0&mag=3

12934VICAa-med.JPG

Last years event

Sounds like fun Gary, I'll have to see if I can get away from being on call for it.

I think most of our show'rs are going to laughlin this same weekend.

Guest Azflyboy
Okay, here is a chance for the Phoenix crowd and anybody else to come and visit with the Tucson contingent (Riffraff). Last year we had a great Vette showing and would like a better one this year.

Mar. 10 - V.I.C.A. Car Show at Marana High School (12000 W Emigh Rd, west parking lot) - $5 entry - Show 10am-3pm, Awards 2pm - food and drink vendors - Tucson - Info: Nystrom 520-616-6470

12934VICAa-med.JPG

Last years event

Gary,

I will be there.

12934VICAa-med.JPG

Last years event

CorvetteGrammy

Hey Gary: WHO YOU CALLING RIFFRAFF?.....I will try to be there....it was fun last year, especially since I was the big winner....imagine, me, an old lady.....lol....I would love to meet some of our PHX family...even if I don't enter the car....Corvette Grammy

Any body interested in driving to Tucson to show or just meet some of the Tucson gang? :D

Speedratchet
Hey Gary: WHO YOU CALLING RIFFRAFF?.....I will try to be there....it was fun last year, especially since I was the big winner....imagine, me, an old lady.....lol....I would love to meet some of our PHX family...even if I don't enter the car....Corvette Grammy

I consider us "seasoned riffraff" :eek:lol

Hope to see you and Duane there.

Opposite side of teh city for me, but I'll try and sneak over... :thumbs

Come on, we're talking Tucson here. It's not like Queen Creek to Surprise :lol:lol

Come on, we're talking Tucson here. It's not like Queen Creek to Surprise :lol:lol

I might be going down to meet the new members.

As for Queen Creek to Surprise--------------It might be quicker for me to go to Tucson then to Suprise. :lol:lol

Phil... :devil

I might be going down to meet the new members.

As for Queen Creek to Surprise--------------It might be quicker for me to go to Tucson then to Suprise. :lol:lol

Phil... :devil

Hell, for all that, I could probably get to Laughlin before I could make it to the east and then down to Tucson. :lol

Guest racingchester

Going down to see GRAND BABY but I should be able to go and look..... Don't have a show car...

I'm going to go meet the new members. I won't have time to stay and enter the show.

Anyone else going from Phoenix?

I might be able to get free for a ride down and back. Don't think I can stay but can look and say hey. Won't know for sure until Friday evening. :D

With all teh construction it is! :bang

Speedratchet
I should be able to make this event. Anyone want to meet up in Tucson and cruise over there together?

You can stop over the house and go over with me Tony.

Guest racingchester

What time and where are you Tucson guys meeting? Daughter lives on NW side. If I get down on time I will try and hook up with you. Chuck

Guest racingchester

Don't know if I can get there that early so go wiht out me. I will find the show. Thanks Chuck

Guest Azflyboy
I should be able to make this event. Anyone want to meet up in Tucson and cruise over there together?

Hey Tony,

We will be meeting in the Sam Levits Parking lot off of the Orange Grove Exit. Sam Levits is situated at the corner of Orange Grove and Thorneydale. It will be the first intersection you come to going East on the North East corner of the intersection. We will be there at 8:30am. Hope to see you there.

Well me and Phil are going to meet about 11:00 at casa grande. anyone else from Phoenix going???