May 14th - Pizza, Drinks and Wrenches.

BSeery

Get greasy and eat some greasy pizza.

I will be doing a rack and pinion conversion on my 1980 Corvette.

If you want to help that would be great. If you want to learn about the Corvette suspension and steering system this would be a great time to do so. If you have been thinking about the conversion for your C3, this would be a good time to see what is involved and how well it works. If you just want to get away from the house for a while and need a lame excuse, here ya go. Come on out and hang with the guys, have some pizza and :bs with the rest of us.

I am at 625 N. Hamilton St, #31, in Chandler AZ.

480-857-8391 if you want directions.

I will be out in the garage early (7:30 - 8:00 a.m. ish) to get a start before it gets warmer out. I figure most will show up around (8:30 - 9:00 ish.

I have chairs so you can all relax. Bring your own beverages. I will supply lunch and will have plenty of water available.

Maybe when that is all done we might head up to the Pavilions.

as i mentioned earlier, i plan to be there - providing nothing comes up, like selling my house or something!

i have C4 rack and pinion experience, as i had to change mine TWICE! the second time it did it completely by myself.

3,503 lbs of trouble
Get greasy and eat some greasy pizza.

I will be doing a rack and pinion conversion on my 1980 Corvette.

If you want to help that would be great... If you just want to get away from the house for a while and need a lame excuse, here ya go. Come on out and hang with the guys, have some pizza and  with the rest of us.

Dwayne, Chris, and Dan W.

Anyone else coming over ?

We will also have desserts for Tracy's birthday, which is on the 12th.

Desertdawg

Jim (Elkabong) with the red 84 was planning on attending,

The more, the merrier. I hope we can get it all done.

I was supposed to work on this on Thursday and Friday to get a head start.

However, I am leaving for the airport in 10 minutes. I have to go fix a server in Chicago and won't be back until late Friday night. :cuss:cuss:cuss

As for Saturday morning - show up whenever you get here. I will be in the garage early to get a start before it gets warm. Any time after 7:30 a.m. I will be out there.

I'd be there but I've got to drain one of the kids waterbeds and then sit around and wait for the new bed to be delivered. You know one of those wait all day and they come about 4pm things. The wife has training at work so I'm it to sit and wait. It gets me a day out Sunday so I'll see some of you at Randy's :howdy: