gpracer1

P51tj

• 1 month later...
Hey all, I didnt even know this post was here :lol

Thanks for the welcome.

I guess this makes my first post.

:thumbs Best way to bust your cherry, right here. Tell us a little about you and/or your 'vette and post some pix, Tim will love the Yeller. :lol

And welcome to ACE from Peoria! :howdy

Lemme see if I can get this to work.

IMG_6539-2.jpg

IMG_6501.jpg

Of course I just put chrome Z06 motorsports on it so I need to take some new pics.

And one of me while we are at it.

IMG_5825.jpg

The better Moderators will send a PM to each new member as they approve the account telling them about the welcome thread they are starting.... Of course then we have Tim ..... :lol

Welcome to ACE Marc LLLLLL.

Beautiful C5, and thats a pretty cool looking wheelie too. :howdy

The better Moderators will send a PM to each new member as they approve the account telling them about the welcome thread they are starting.... Of course then we have Tim ..... :lol

That's not Automatic??? Oppps :lol

Welcome to ACE. What's up with you guys and your yellow Vettes? Black is beautiful but don't tell anyone but my next Vette will be a roadster, yes yellow with black top and interior.

Welcome to ACE. What's up with you guys and your yellow Vettes? Black is beautiful but don't tell anyone but my next Vette will be a roadster, yes yellow with black top and interior.

John I'm glad to hear of your choice in your next color. However, around here it is YELLER, not yellow. Since you are new and from the Great White North, we will give ya another chance, eh!!! :lol

Well, ya all diggi dog know dat it take a some time to get de axcent down. Ol yeller. I will spend a week widh cousin Festus Hagus from the Moskokas and he'll have me talkin just rightly.