Speaking of needing an empty right seat...

3,503 lbs of trouble

3,503 lbs of trouble

Anyone else have one open at this point? My buddy who I planned on driving with doesn't seem to have his heart in going, and I think he's only willing to go at this point just so I can go. (My T-bird needs the $500. in parts I bought for it installed, so right now it's probably not up to a long distance trip, and the DeLorean is de-insured). So, anyone got a seat open so I can give my buddy the option to stay home? Don - Wish I would have seen your post earlier!

Dan,

Tell your buddy he's off the hook. Just show up at Krispy Kreme and we'll make sure you have a seat. It may not be in a vette....but it will be with fun people at least! Maybe Don and Molly will share the extra seat or you can always catch Brian W. at the westside stop if you are jonesing for the 'real' thing.

M~

Dan,

Tell your buddy he's off the hook. Just show up at Krispy Kreme and we'll make sure you have a seat. It may not be in a vette....but it will be with fun people at least! Maybe Don and Molly will share the extra seat or you can always catch Brian W. at the westside stop if you are jonesing for the 'real' thing.

M~

We're meeting down the street from your house and you're going all the way to Krispy Kreme? :toetap

You like the east siders better huh? :rolleyes

3,503 lbs of trouble
I'll have an empty if still needed. :thumbs Robert :burnout

Hey Robert - Pencil me in. I called my friend and left him a voicemail telling him that he is off the hook if he still does not want to go. When I hear back from him tonight I will let you know either way. Thanks a bunch!

Which location are you going to meet everyone at?

We were wondering if you were going to show Dan. I'd offer you your usual seat in my Vette but you'd have to share with Mrs Eddie. Glad to see you will be there. :thumbs

Hey Robert - Pencil me in. I called my friend and left him a voicemail telling him that he is off the hook if he still does not want to go. When I hear back from him tonight I will let you know either way. Thanks a bunch!

Which location are you going to meet everyone at?

Krispy Kreme.

3,503 lbs of trouble
We were wondering if you were going to show Dan. I'd offer you your usual seat in my Vette but you'd have to share with Mrs Eddie. Glad to see you will be there. :thumbs

The BBQ has been on my mind even though I have not been online much. Got a 2nd job that's been keeping me busy as well as GM.

I was hoping, well more like dreaming that the General would let me borrow the Lingenfelter C6 I was giving a workout today, but that was about as likely as them loaning me a Bluedevil mule for the event. At least I got my "spirited" driving fix in today at work so tomorrow I can relax as a passenger.

Oh man that would have been cool to see the mule or the Lingenfelter on this trip...

What a great way for GM to show it off!!!! :thumbs

3,503 lbs of trouble

I talked w/ my friend to let him know he didn't have to participate if he was not up to it. Turns out he still wants to go after all, so it looks like I will be riding w/ him. Thank you for the offer!!

Oh man that would have been cool to see the mule or the Lingenfelter on this trip...

What a great way for GM to show it off!!!! :thumbs

Yes, indeed it would have. The Bluedevil is still a "classified" project, so no chance a rough draft of one would get out on the street for an event like this. Some pics got on the Web a few days ago of a Bluedevil mule, as you may have seen on the CF, and some heads at GM are going to roll over it. I also invited one of the Corvette engineers from work who has a '78, but he had too much going on to make it. Perhaps next year.