Need advice...

Scratch

Was running around with this chic, things were cool but I didn't want anything serious or forever...well bam, I think she gets pregnant. So I told her about my lack of commitment, and reminded her that we had discussed this. Now she thinks I'm some kind of azzhat and her old boyfriend would never be like this. I'm like fine, get your old boyfriend back then if he's all that!

Well guess what, I think she's been calling this other guy and (this is the wierd part) I kinda miss her. I'm not sure what to do...I don't want some loser coming back into her life but I also don't know if I should keep going and never look back.

What would some of you guys do...maybe a chic could answer in (i know some are members here)? If this is how jealous feels, it kinda sux :bang

Oh and to make matters worse...I hear this guy drives a vette also, probably thinks he can race me :ack

I think you should be glad some other gomer is willing to step up and take her off your hands. :lol

5/10 you lose points for the delay in posting....

M~

:smilelol:smilelol

You've been hanging out on CFOT too much! I think you own the honor of having submitted the first ACE parody though. :thumbs

So, is she prego? Maybe you need to tell her you miss her and tell her you are sorry. I mean if you do miss her, then there is a reason.

If she is prego with your child, there is a good chance she will never be out of your life anyway....

So, is she prego? Maybe you need to tell her you miss her and tell her you are sorry. I mean if you do miss her, then there is a reason.

If she is prego with your child, there is a good chance she will never be out of your life anyway....

:huh:huh:huh

:lol

Beer and pizza, what the hell else do you need???

Ok, mabey a condom or two!!!

There, I fixed it for you Dawg. You are getting old aren't you? :D

Is she really pregnant, or just jerking your chain? If she is pregnant, is it yours? You need the facts. This is important stuff.

Then after you have the facts, it sounds like you need to go up into the woods, sit on a rock, and think about what you want. What is important?

:lol:willy:rolf:rolf

one word folks...parody :leaving

Isn't that what I said? :toetap

In contemporary usage, a parody is a work that imitates another work in order to ridicule, ironically comment on, or poke some affectionate fun at the work itself, the subject of the work, the author or fictional voice of the parody, or another subject.

Robert and Elizabeth

Ya know, I deleted my response because I believed you (Scratch) were serious. Poking fun at other people's expense is not the way to make friends and influence people. I gave you my sincere advice, and now find out I was played a fool. I did not know it was a parody. Thanks alot. Pretty juvenile in our opinion. Robert and Elizabeth

Ya know, I deleted my response because I believed you (Scratch) were serious. Poking fun at other people's expense is not the way to make friends and influence people. I gave you my sincere advice, and now find out I was played a fool. I did not know it was a parody. Thanks alot. Pretty juvenile in our opinion. Robert and Elizabeth

At least he did it outside that other thread. He did not hijack his. It was all in fun.

Elizabeth, check out the fifth post. I tell him he has the honor of having submitted the first ACE Parody. I'm not condoning the activity, but this has become a common occurence over on the CFOT. I tried to warn everyone but if you don't read an entire thread you're going to miss things.