advice

Guest azturboII

Guest azturboII

alright, heres the deal. i met this girl a while ago, and we started to hang out and stuff until i found out she had a boy friend. then she calls me up yesterday after months and tells me that shes prgnanat and her dude left her. i still have some feelings for her, but should i go after her? she was an amazing person an i think shes great, but she was stupid for staying with the guy. what do you guys think. i ask peopl on this forum because people here are older and probably have more experience with this kind of stuff.

I don't have any experience dating pregnant girls, but maybe this will help...

If you and her are happy together, then the child should never be an issue between your two.

It all depends on if you can handle raising a child that isn't your own.

Decide NOW if you can handle this for the rest of your life, don't wait until after your married to suddenly realize that this isn't what you wanted.

Also be sure she is in love with you, and not just trying to get to your vette!!!! :lol

I don't have any experience dating pregnant girls, but maybe this will help...

If you and her are happy together, then the child should never be an issue between your two.

It all depends on if you can handle raising a child that isn't your own.

Decide NOW if you can handle this for the rest of your life, don't wait until after your married to suddenly realize that this isn't what you wanted.

Also be sure she is in love with you, and not just trying to get to your vette!!!! :lol

:agree Good advice Dawg!!! And remember this is a for life deal!!! Good luck

On the surface it sounds like your her second choice. Again doesn't mean it can't work but I'd give it alot of time and be damn sure she isn't just looking for someone for the kid to call daddy. Take it slow and be cautious. As Tim said remember it's for life and you don't want to be paying child support for someone else's kid. Good Luck!

Sounds like a bad situation. If she went out with you while she had another boyfriend, then what would

prevent her from going out with someone else while you were together? I have friends that aren't married

yet and he is helping to raise her child from a previous marriage. Of course you'll become attached to the

child which is natural, but what happens if she decides to wander alittle? Most likely you will go thru the

heartbreak just like the child that you are losing is your own. How old is this girl, and do you think she

can withdraw from the dating scene easily? It's hard for anyone to just withdraw when they have single

friends that are going out all the time. Just be careful and good luck with your decision, and hope

everything works out for you.

Bob

I've got a lot of experience dealing with young guys and gals away from home, getting into bad situatutions not of their making. I don't know how old you are but my advice to you is one word.....

RUN!!!

If only some of the guys and gals I have seen in similar situations would have listened to me they'd be a lot better off.

Sorry if this sounds blunt, but like I said, I've seen too many get into situations like this and really regret it.

Sean's :2cents

I've seen this type of situation played out before with friends. Never ends well. As you stated, she didn't have the smarts to leave the guy and look what happened. She's making bad decisions.

Bigfoot said: RUN!

Sounds like a bad situation. If she went out with you while she had another boyfriend, then what would

prevent her from going out with someone else while you were together? I have friends that aren't married

yet and he is helping to raise her child from a previous marriage. Of course you'll become attached to the

child which is natural, but what happens if she decides to wander alittle? Most likely you will go thru the

heartbreak just like the child that you are losing is your own. How old is this girl, and do you think she

can withdraw from the dating scene easily? It's hard for anyone to just withdraw when they have single

friends that are going out all the time. Just be careful and good luck with your decision, and hope

everything works out for you.

Bob

:agree

Guest Sidewinder

Not stepping on anyones toes and this is just me but,

Instant family, no way man. Your young, why would you want to miss out on your youth by having a baby? Your not even married. There's more fish in the sea!! :thumbs

taker e-z

off topic

Instant family, no way man. Your young, why would you want to miss out on your youth by having a baby? Your not even married. There's more fish in the sea!! :thumbs

taker e-z

off topic

Moved to Off Topic..... unless she got pregnant in a Vette and then we want pics :D

Guest Sidewinder

taker e-z

off topic

Moved to Off Topic..... unless she got pregnant in a Vette and then we want pics :D

:lol

I've got a lot of experience dealing with young guys and gals away from home, getting into bad situatutions not of their making. I don't know how old you are but my advice to you is one word.....

RUN!!!

If only some of the guys and gals I have seen in similar situations would have listened to me they'd be a lot better off.

Sorry if this sounds blunt, but like I said, I've seen too many get into situations like this and really regret it.

Sean's :2cents

:agree

Robert and Elizabeth
Wow, let me add a female perspective on this real quick.

"DON'T DO IT!!!"

Hope that helps.

:agree Here is another female's perspective.

As said before, you were her second choice (remember, she already had a boyfriend). She is just looking for a daddy for her baby and the extra income to help raise it. As Sean said it: RUN!!

Elizabeth

3,503 lbs of trouble

Holy crapoly, are you bloody nuts?

alright, heres the deal. i met this girl a while ago, and we started to hang out and stuff until i found out she had a boy friend.

Why was she hanging out with you when she has a BF? Let me tell you. She needed a backup in case the one she truly wanted didn't work out. She knew you were into her, so she had you waiting in the wings.

then she calls me up yesterday after months and tells me that shes prgnanat and her dude left her.

Played with fire, got burned, probably because she wanted to get pregnant by him (didn't take her pill like she told him she did, pin pricks in the condom or dug it out of the trash, etc), and her little "man trap plan" fell apart when he hit the road. So, who's next in line? You silly sucker. You didn't even get to have the fun of making it, but she sure knows you're gaga enough for her to consider not letting some other man's baby be a factor. Then, regardless that his name is on the birth cert, you are there for her through the whole thing, and establish yourself as a presence in the kid's life, and WHAMMO, you stupid sucker are on the hook! When the relationship runs it course after she changes and you realize you made a dumb move, her attorney gets involved. With Bio-dad nowhere to be found, but the man (you) in the mom & kids life is going to be the next in line to pay, and pay you will. Also, whatever trick she pulled to become pregnant by him she will also try on you until you make kid #2, then you're on the hook X2.

i still have some feelings for her, but should i go after her? she was an amazing person an i think shes great

Several billion women in this world and you could only find one "amazing" one? What's wrong with your self esteem?

You like Corvettes? You must since you are on a Vette forum. Do you have one, and if so do you want to keep it? Her stud's kid will cost you more than an '07 Z06 over the next 18 years. Think about that.

but she was stupid for staying with the guy

No, you're stupid for even considering this, and if you move forward you're going to find out what I'm talking about.

what do you guys think.

I think you better read this Website:

http://www.blowmeuptom.com/

and listen to the Professor - 3 PM to 7 PM M-F 101.5 Free FM. Thursdays, Leykis 101 - Listen and LEARN!

alright, now i know what to do. thanks guys!

You better use you brain.

Have a nice day :howdy