Family Member Just Passed Away

1EvilC5

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be not be around for the next week or so, I was informed this morning that my Grandmother passed away. She was diagnosed with Cancer about a year and a half ago, and was given 1 month the live at the time. She managed to stretch that out and see all of my relatives in the past year. The best part is she is no longer suffering and the immediate family can now begin to heal and get some rest.

So during this time, please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers during their travels to pay respects.

Thanks

Phil...

Phil:

We are so sorry to hear about your Grandmother. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Travel safe.

Dianne and Jay

Robert and Elizabeth

Phil,

Our condolences to you and your family. Our prayers are with you. :angel Travel safe.

Robert and Elizabeth

stay strong - and keep your chin up - when my father passed, it was so sudden, EVERYONE was shocked - at least your family had some warning (not that that makes anything better) i just wish i could have said goodbye - to this day i'm still "mad at him" for leaving without saying goodbye!

but this isn't about me - you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers :yesnod

Guest XLR8TNC5

All our love and support to your family Phil! I wish you all a speedy recovery of your heart and remember the love and memories that you shared throughout your lives with her. I am happy to hear she is no longer suffering as well. Its amazing what a person will allow themselves to go through in order to have those moments last forever with their families.

All our best to you and yours!

Tanya

Phil & Lisa,

I was thinking about your gram just the other day. I am so glad you have had the opportunity to spend time with her this last year since her diagnosis. I'm sure that meant the world to her and it will mean alot to you as time passes. We're thinking of you-

M~

Phil & Lisa,

I am very sorry for you loss. She will always be alive in spirit. If you need anything from us, please let us know. Have a safe trip and we will be here for you guys when you get back.

Our condolences go out to you and your family,

Andrew