Associates on ACE

Desertdawg

Guest UVETTYA

Bryon, everyones opinion is welcome here.

You have some good points, and yes it is a double edged sword!

The banners were small and down the left side like on the CF, but I took them down.

I think we will just keep the links page updated, and if a vendor wants to increase their exposer here they can start posting along with the rest of the members, offering advice and getting involved.

I think this is a good decision Dwayne. In 15 yrs, this is the friendliest forum I've ever been on - including more than a few Christian discussion lists! :lol

And thanks Dwayne and Phil for all the hard work you do in the background that we never see. :thumbs

Steve

Damit Steve I work hard also. A pat on my back feels good to you know. I am going to thank you in advance for the kind words. :thumbs Do we have to work hard here also? :lol:lol

I meant all the hard work they do keeping the forum going, you silly tiff. :lol

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• Quiktrip

• ChadC

Bryon, everyones opinion is welcome here.

I think we will just keep the links page updated, and if a vendor wants to increase their exposer here they can start posting along with the rest of the members, offering advice and getting involved.

I think this is a good decision Dwayne. In 15 yrs, this is the friendliest forum I've ever been on - including more than a few Christian discussion lists! :lol

And thanks Dwayne and Phil for all the hard work you do in the background that we never see. :thumbs

Steve

:agree and :agree and :agree

Good choices here guys. :thumbs

Only one problem remains, 273 posts and I'm still just another newbe.... :lol oh well, can't win them all.. :lol

Only one problem remains, 273 posts and I'm still just another newbe.... :lol oh well, can't win them all.. :lol

So now that that is fixed, I think I'm going to lock this one down !!!