Newbie in Phoenix area

BlakMajik

Well, not quite a newbie. Had an 87 coupe several years ago and ended up getting rid of it. Finally have come back around and got a black on black 89 coupe. Seems to be a fairly well taken care of car. Needs a little TLC here and there, but much nicer than my 87 ever was. Hope to make it to the Pavilions every once in awhile to meet other enthusiasts.

Thought I would say Hi!! :cool

Glad to see you took my hint! :lol:

I think you'll find this place alot of local fun. Check out the calendar. Alot of events coming up.

Hope to meet you soon! :howdy:

Glad to see you took my hint! :lol:

I think you'll find this place alot of local fun. Check out the calendar. Alot of events coming up.

Hope to meet you soon! :howdy:

I'll take all the hints I can get. Saw on another post somewhere you were at 32nd and t-bird. You're not too far. I'm on 16th and Northern. If I see ya on 51 I'll wave!!

Every day between 4 & 5. Can't miss me, wht over black vert with plate 2EZ2SPD. :howdy:

Hey, Welcome George :howdy: Glad to have you on board.

And before Bryan jumps in here, I get to say it first......

"oh no! not another black vette!!!!!"

Just kidding George :thumbs:

Guest 82XFire

Welcome Majik!

Newbie here myself. These guys seem harmless enough so far... we'll see though. Enjoy and I look forward to meeting you at the upcoming events!

VLTW! :burnout:

Only seem harmless since I haven't been on a drive with them. It's the alter ego once you're in the driver seat you got to worry about. :D

Welcome aboard George!!! I think you called it right, most are harmless until they fire their BEAST up!!! Then its like Dr Jeckyl and Mr Hyde :smilelol: :willy:burnout:

Welcome aboard George!!! I think you called it right, most are harmless until they fire their BEAST up!!! Then its like Dr Jeckyl and Mr Hyde :smilelol: :willy:burnout: