New dyno best for me :)

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Guest AZ Power & Sound

614 rwhp / 585 tq... bottle was running low since we ran out of nitrous at the shop but I had enough to get another run! Pressure was letting off a bit up top so im gonna dyno again with a full one, but this works for now!

Robert and Elizabeth

Great numbers Mike!! Congrats :thumbs:clap:clap:clap

Was that a 200 shot on race gas or was it a 150 shot on pump gas?

Guest XLR8TNC5

ZIPPITY SKIPPY MOFO HELL YEAH! That is SHWEEEEET! You have built yourself quite the monster there. Nice job Mike, but then again, durrrr! you definitely know what your doin when it comes to building these monsters.

I miss giving you my money, but the hubby gets frustrated with me wanting more for my car so I go shopping instead at CLOTHES stores. lol.

Although, I am honestly saving right now for a new RPM Tranny. Once I get that in, I probably will do the Nitrous as well. Don't worry, you will be the first one I call when I get all the fundage together! Later gator!

Guest AZ Power & Sound

4 gallons of race gas and the 200 jets... but it made 591 rwhp on the 150 shot so I think the first run was the last of my nitrous in the bottle... it did 591 on the 150, 603 on the 175 and finally 614 on the 200 shot... I think on a fresh bottle it should be capable of 650 rwhp

4 gallons of race gas and the 200 jets... but it made 591 rwhp on the 150 shot so I think the first run was the last of my nitrous in the bottle... it did 591 on the 150, 603 on the 175 and finally 614 on the 200 shot... I think on a fresh bottle it should be capable of 650 rwhp

Quit f'n around with your car and get mine done :bang jerk!!

Good numbers mike, but not the potential of that 200 kit.

Robert and Elizabeth

Keep us informed of your numbers after the new bottle! :yesnod

... I think on a fresh bottle it should be capable of 650 rwhp

scared.gif

Captain Obvious says: "That's alot!" :lol

Congrats, keep up the good work! :thumbs