Welcome Hawkeye

Desertdawg

:howdy Hi Jim :howdy

Year of Corvette 2007

Color Monterey Red

Welcome to ACE!!!

Be sure to post some picturesof that new coupe..... :thumbs

Welcome Jim Glad you are here. We sure can use you. :lol

Please remeber to vote for RED Here is the link.

Vote for you color

Don't listen to that Nort guy! You can vote black if you want ..... after all we know it's everyone's favorite. :D

Either way you vote, WELCOME! :howdy

Oh My!

Hawkeye ..an first name of Jim?

I useda know a Hawkeye in Air Warrior long ago .. first name of Jim.

Last name of Rathgeber .. thought he was holed up in Portland Oregon tho :)

-Wave- from NW Phoenix :)

-Frank an Kathy ... aka Grayeagle .. from long ago :)

Welcome Jim Glad you are here. We sure can use you. :lol

:agree You got that right. :yesnod

Hey Jim! :howdy and welcome to ACE from Peoria! :thumbs

Thank you all for the welcome.

We are looking forward to having fun with the Vette---that is when I get hold of it. I ordered it on the 3rd of Jan and it was built beginning of Feb, but it sits at the National Corvette Museum (in the nursury) waiting for me to pick it up---while I wait for the paperword from Chevy.

When we get it, we are looking forward to attending our first event -- the Yuma run end of March and meeting you all.

I have never owned a Vette before, but I have had a few sports cars along the way-- '59 MGA, '60 MGA, '58 MGA, '67 AH 3000 MKIII, '68 Firebird 350 HO Conv., 77 911 Porsche,----all of them fun cars. We were going to buy another 911 porsche but after very carefull consideration, decided that the Vette was a better car, and it was an American car ! :flag We also knew that we wanted to have some fun with a car club and decided we just weren't Porsche people.

Patiently waiting --- meanwhile my other hobby is competitive shooting events.

Hawkeye

Nice list of playtoys!!! I think your going to love the Corvette, of course I'm a little biased... :yesnod

• 1 month later...

Tough choice tween Porsche and Vette for sure .. both very fun, very much like drivin a go-kart on steroids :)

Lookin forward to meetin yas on the Yuma run :)

-Frank an Kathy

Thank you all for the welcome.

We are looking forward to having fun with the Vette---that is when I get hold of it. I ordered it on the 3rd of Jan and it was built beginning of Feb, but it sits at the National Corvette Museum (in the nursury) waiting for me to pick it up---while I wait for the paperword from Chevy.

When we get it, we are looking forward to attending our first event -- the Yuma run end of March and meeting you all.

I have never owned a Vette before, but I have had a few sports cars along the way-- '59 MGA, '60 MGA, '58 MGA, '67 AH 3000 MKIII, '68 Firebird 350 HO Conv., 77 911 Porsche,----all of them fun cars. We were going to buy another 911 porsche but after very carefull consideration, decided that the Vette was a better car, and it was an American car ! :flag We also knew that we wanted to have some fun with a car club and decided we just weren't Porsche people.

Patiently waiting --- meanwhile my other hobby is competitive shooting events.

Hawkeye

Looking forward to seeing you on this trip.. :thumbs:thumbs