New Exhaust

CZYDMND

Alright Boy's and Girl's it is time, I finally saved enough money to order my exhaust.....

So Mike @ AZ Power and sound lets get ordering Those parts....

I can't wait to hear her Roar.......

YEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright Boy's and Girl's it is time, I finally saved enough money to order my exhaust.....

So Mike @ AZ Power and sound lets get ordering Those parts....

I can't wait to hear her Roar.......

YEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what are we going to get? :thumbs

I don't know what Mike's done with C5's but as a suggestion I'd find a few and listen so you're sure you get the sound you want and not too much resonance.

I don't know what Mike's done with C5's but as a suggestion I'd find a few and listen so you're sure you get the sound you want and not too much resonance.

and make sure you don't get air tubes on your headers if the system is going to be "bypassed" i have the kooks headers and on the trip to yuma, i lost an air tube on the way home - guess what - not under warranty because i'm not the original purchaser - BS i say - won't catch me replacing them with another set of kooks in the event something happens (or the event i get another LS based car!)

i like my exhaust (kooks / corsa indy) but i also like the sound of marks - sounds mean and kinda old school hot rod with an updated kick!

like eddie said, we should have a rev off before you order parts, then you can hear from the outside first - that's usually what people like to hear on the inside with the windows down!!!!

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Eddie, if you decide yours is too loud, I can take your center section and put it on his car, then swap you to a rear muffler system! The center sections on the cars are very similar.. let me know and I will get you both in at the same time...

Eddie, if you decide yours is too loud, I can take your center section and put it on his car, then swap you to a rear muffler system! The center sections on the cars are very similar.. let me know and I will get you both in at the same time...

Just let me know when! :thumbs

That Would be awsome eddie....maybe that would save me some money on the exhaust...since it took me a year to save up for them........

Brian,

I'm going to have a set of Borla Stingers available within the next two weeks!

People love them as a catback only mod for a C5!!

If you are going to the Gila Bend BBQ, you will find someone with these catback that you can listen to inside the car 'on the road' and outside!!

You have to live with the inside noise level every day!

Mine will be CHEAP because it will take ALOT of elbow grease to clean the chrome tips up!!

And I am ready for a quick sale!!

$800 new, I can see a 1/2 price sale in the wind!!

Ken

Guest Sidewinder
Brian,

If you are going to the Gila Bend BBQ, you will find someone with these catback that you can listen to inside the car 'on the road' and outside!!

Mine will be CHEAP because it will take ALOT of elbow grease to clean the chrome tips up!!

Ken

Holy crap!! 1/2 price for Borla's and local too :eek . What a steal!

Brian,

Ken

Holy crap!! 1/2 price for Borla's and local too :eek . What a steal!

Got that right. Easy to put on yourself too if you can get the car high enough. Did mine in my garage one morning. :thumbs

I'm having Mikey (AZ power and sound) build one from headers back with magna flow exhaust....and I got to pic out my own style of tips to put on it......

So I'm pretty excited about it and I already had him order the parts......

Thanks for the offer Ken06......

All though now I'm kinda thinking that the one I'm getting is going to be way to loud now.....

I have heard alot of exhaust......I wanted a low loud rumble sound......and the magna flow gives that from what I've heard......

I like the Borla stinger but kinda more of a high grumble......If i remember right....

Plus my wife wants me to get a new exhaust system..she doesn't want me to buy a used one for that kinda money.....

I know eddies probably only has 500 miles on his........So she ok with that but she said I should just buy a new exhaust....

Since I'm never going to sell it...all parts should be new..she said...I love her...... :thumbs

post-168-1171735654.jpg

Mine has the magna flow with the X pipe, but no headers. pretty nice rumble, and no where near as loud as some of the other cars here.

I'll add headers to it some day!

You may want to check some other tip styles...those pictured are not the most popular...

but get what you like :leaving

You may want to check some other tip styles...those pictured are not the most popular...

You don't like those, I like them because they are different......I think they would look sharp....I want the quad tips.......

You don't like those, I like them because they are different......I think they would look sharp....I want the quad tips.......

I did the same with the dual tip Borlas on my C5. I did the cause they were different. People knew it was a custom exhaust. On the C6 I had Mike use the stock tips.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright today is the day going up to AZ Power and sound to get her done YEA

:thumbs Make sure you post sound/video clip once she's done.

Good Luck :thumbs

She's done and sounds Flippin Awsome...I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will try and put a sound clip......never done it B4..........

She's done and sounds Flippin Awsome...I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will try and put a sound clip......never done it B4..........

Don't forget the pics too!!!!