auto detailers

ASU Fan

I am looking for a mobile detailer, someone told me to try Waxwerks. Has anyone used them or are there detailers that any of you could point me to.

It depends on how bad your paint is and what you want to do with it...

If it's not bad, you can schedule another ACE detail day and we can see how bad we can mess it up. (just joking about the messing it up)...

If it's just exterior work, and it's not terminal then maybe we can set something up, send me a PM and we'll talk about it.

Or if you really want a first class pro detail job, I would say to contact Rick Meyers at http://www.autodetailingsolutions.com/

Me too actually,

I'm looking for a shop that I can drop off my wife's van and pick it up the next day, a person that will come to my house is better thou-.

I am looking for a mobile detailer, someone told me to try Waxwerks. Has anyone used them or are there detailers that any of you could point me to.

I detail my own 'vette and bike, but I would recommend giving Ken a call, 602-788-9680, or his website: Waxwerks, I had him come out and clean the 300 before the inlaws hit town on a drop-in :eek , and he is very good, meticulous and hard working even, and the price is right. BUT, ...I can't say for sure he works all parts o' the valley, he acted like he never heard of Peoria before and mostly serves the Snottsdale crowd, no offense Mulv. :huh

He did a great job, and after washing and waxing that huge f'n Chrysler myself last time, I'll probably be giving him a call next time it needs the works! Life's too short to break my hump over three black vehicles. :thumbs