Cruising Round Trip to YUMA Sunday Feb 18th

Guest UVETTYA

Very sweeeet Shovel SS! :thumbs

:agree Convertible baby! :yesnod Great car. Does this guy have a website or anything? Inquiring resto-mod freaks wanna know. :lol

Thanks for sharing Steve-a-reno!

Very sweeeet Shovel SS! :thumbs

:agree Convertible baby! :yesnod Great car. Does this guy have a website or anything? Inquiring resto-mod freaks wanna know. :lol

Thanks for sharing Steve-a-reno!

I don't think so. He has a body shop in town called Rising Star Collision. He is mainly doing this for his own enjoyment and collection.

Guest XLR8TNC5

Nice! Glad to hear you had a great trip. I won't ask how fast you made it down there. lol....

Gorgeous Chevelle. I dated a guy in high school who had one exactly like it, but it wasn't a vert. Of course, little did I know at the time that while I was helping to adjust the carbureter one day in would walk the man I would marry driving a 1970 FB Mustang! lol. I always said I was a Chevy Musclecar fan, but in the end the Ford Mustang boy won my heart! lol.. I love musclecars though and I too prefer the 1969-1970 era of monster engines and mean torque curves!

Thanks for sharing your trip with us Steve and Tom.

Nice! Glad to hear you had a great trip. I won't ask how fast you made it down there. lol....

Gorgeous Chevelle. I dated a guy in high school who had one exactly like it, but it wasn't a vert. Of course, little did I know at the time that while I was helping to adjust the carbureter one day in would walk the man I would marry driving a 1970 FB Mustang! lol. I always said I was a Chevy Musclecar fan, but in the end the Ford Mustang boy won my heart! lol.. I love musclecars though and I too prefer the 1969-1970 era of monster engines and mean torque curves!

Thanks for sharing your trip with us Steve and Tom.

Hummm what kind of Carb was that, and where was it? :D