• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dianne

• anmracing2

• GRANDDAD

• ChadC

At least she's getting closer! :lol Way to burst her bubble Eddie! :lol

Geee Eddie can't believe that you broke her bubble. You have to know when to post them and when to hold them Eddie. :devil

Ok, Just woke up. I'm glad everyone had a great time. We are going to try and plan a little bit more in advance next year. I had a blast and I'm glad everyone else did too. I'll let you know how well we did in a day or two.

http://www.anmracing.com/photo.htm

I was too busy collecting money to take very many pix. But here is what I got.

Andrew

Eddie,

One at a time is better than none at all. (Thanks guys for sticking up for me). Anyhow, I tried to do another one and it wouldn't let me. Photobucket 101....here I come!

Hello all,

I just want to tell everyone who could attend the Wacker Baseball Academy fundraiser this past Saturday,

THANK YOU so much!

Thank you for coming out and showing your support for the kids. This was a huge success and we are glad that you all could come out and have fun with Melissa and myself. It was great to see you all and it was fun to get together and show off our cars to the kids. Everyone, adult and child alike were awestruck by the cars. I hope there wasn’t too many drool marks on your cars after this….. LOL….

We would also like to thank the Outback Steak House for their contribution. The food and drinks were fantastic. To give back to the community is certainly a wonderful way to make new friends and help build a customer for life. The reason I say this, is because all the food and the services provided by Outback was a 100% donation to the Wacker Baseball Academy along with the use of their facilities and of course their parking lot…..

All money raised for the kids went to the kids.

This fundraiser managed to collect almost $4,500!!!! You guys are awesome! For any of you who donated, please let me know if you need a receipt for tax purposes. (Wacker Sports USA - home to Wacker Baseball & Softball Academy is a 501©(3) non-profit organization dedicated to developing student athletes for the highest level of performance in the classroom, on the field and in life. It is our mission to maintain positive focus on our student athletes and attempt to limit negative distractions.) All proceeds are tax deductible because Wacker Baseball Academy is a non-profit organization.

Again, thank you very much for your participation. I hope we can do this again soon.

Andrew

Andrew:

That is so great! We are all glad to hear that they made so much for a great cause. Thanks for inviting all of us. Hope they do it again next year.

Dianne

• 3 months later...

I'm a little late on this, but just to let you all know, the Wacker Baseball Academy made enough money to send thier team to Coopertown. The skills compitition was last Saturday and they play through this Friday.

Webcam of the teams progress.

Thank you again to everyone who made this a huge success. Our friends at the Wacker Baseball Academy appreciate all that was done for them to make this a possibility.

Andrew