Whacker Baseball Academy Fund Raiser Invitation to ACE

anmracing2

Hey everyone,

Check this out. This sounds like loads of fun. How many of you would be willing to show off your cars on Saturday March 3rd from 12:00 - 2:00pm???? I know there are some show off in this crowd. :D

Outback Steakhouse at 56th ave and Bell Rd will be hosting a fund-raiser event for Wacker Baseball Academy. A friend of mine asked if the ACE gang would be willing to show our cars there. He is going to set up a place where we can show and shine......

We would need a roll call so they know about how many spaces to set aside for us.

A $20 donation will get you an awesome lunch. They will be serving Chicken, BBQ Ribs, Salad, Bloomin' Onion, Vegetables, Soft Drinks etc. There will also be a silent auction and door prizes from great sponsors such as Red Robin, Lowes, Sam's Club, Yokohama, AZ Diamondbacks and many more.

You will be abe to watch DVD highlight of the kids tournaments, bid on some great items or even win a fantastic door prize.

This is a non-profit thing so all the money will go to the kids. Start a list here and if Tanya can put it on the calendar I would appreciate it. And lets fill up their parking lot........ Donation are not required to show off your cars. So come on out and have some fun!!!!!!!

Andrew

Here is the lunch list. There should be plenty of food but just in case.......

Lunch list-----------------------Car list

Dianne & Jay Brockman-------2 (2 lunches)

Gary & Jeanine Parrish--------1 (2 lunches)

Andrew n Melissa--------------2 (2 lunches)

Chad Carpenter----------------1 (lunch?)

BJ -------------------------------1 (lunches?)

Chuck ---------------------------1 (1 lunch)

Bob & Linda---------------------1 (2 lunches)

Bob Strohbein-------------------1 (1 lunch)

Jim & Jackie Wilson-------------1 (2 lunches)

Glenn & Marsha Kendrick------1 (2 lunches)

Cherie Reindel------------------1 (1 lunch) No hubby, he's been a bad boy.........

Phil Vu---------------------------1 (1 lunch)

Dale Poskey---------------------1 (1 Lunch)

Bryan Cook - -------------------1 (2 lunches)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dianne

• anmracing2

• GRANDDAD

• ChadC

Hey Tanya,

Can you add this as a combo with next months Saturday lunch.

Hey Dan,

If your still out there, see if any of the DeLoreans are willing to come by and show off too...

Andrew

Sorry Andrew but I've already committed to attend the Z06 Winterfest and SECC Drag Day and Car Show at Speedworld on that day. :toetap

:agree Sorry but if things change....

Andrew:

I emailed about twenty people to see if they are interested. I will add to your list as soon as I get RSVP's. The ones that already belong to ACE will sign up on their own.

Dianne

Already commited at Speedworld March 3rd burnin off the oxidized rubber on them back tars. :)

-Frank (showin off in a whole nuther way :)

I spose I'll show up for this one also. :yesnod

Didn't realize that the SECC thing had a 'show' involved also-hate to split up the group. The fund raiser thing is only a couple hours and involves food which is good for the people who can't take a whole day for the other event. Just something to think about....I'm bummed I won't get to see ya'll at the track though!

M~

Hey Dianne,

We are definately going. Melissa was just sayin' that we didn't realize there was a show at the drag strip too. My friend just mentioned this to me in passing and I decided to take the ball and run with it.

I invited some of the GTO forum guys too. I don't know what they will do though.

Andrew

Thanks Tanya.

New question for everyone...... I will need to know if you plan on eating too.... The Outback would like a count so they know how much food to have ready.

Thanks everyone.

Andrew

Hey everyone,

Check this out. This sounds like loads of fun. How many of you would be willing to show off your cars on Saturday March 3rd from 12:00 - 2:00pm???? I know there are some show off in this crowd. :D

Outback Steakhouse at 56th ave and Bell Rd will be hosting a fund-raiser event for Wacker Baseball Academy. A friend of mine asked if the ACE gang would be willing to show our cars there. He is going to set up a place where we can show and shine......

We would need a roll call so they know about how many spaces to set aside for us.

A $20 donation will get you an awesome lunch. They will be serving Chicken, BBQ Ribs, Salad, Bloomin' Onion, Vegetables, Soft Drinks etc. There will also be a silent auction and door prizes from great sponsors such as Red Robin, Lowes, Sam's Club, Yokohama, AZ Diamondbacks and many more.

You will be abe to watch DVD highlight of the kids tournaments, bid on some great items or even win a fantastic door prize.

This is a non-profit thing so all the money will go to the kids. Start a list here and if Tanya can put it on the calendar I would appreciate it. And lets fill up their parking lot........ Donation are not required to show off your cars. So come on out and have some fun!!!!!!!

Andrew

Dianne & Jay Brockman-------2???

Gary & Jeanine Parrish--------1

Andrew n Melissa--------------2

Chad Carpenter (Food???)----1

Andrew, sent you an email reply. I'm in.....

As I had mentioned earlier we won't be able to attend this function, but would still like to make

a donation. Perhaps we can meet with you at the Gila Bend picnic. Looking forward to it.

Bob & Jeanne

Hey everyone,

Andrew

Dianne & Jay Brockman-------2???

Gary & Jeanine Parrish--------1

Andrew n Melissa--------------2

Chad Carpenter (Food???)----1

BJ -------------------------------1

Chuck --------------------------1

Andrew: Two cars....Two lunches

Dianne

As I had mentioned earlier we won't be able to attend this function, but would still like to make

a donation. Perhaps we can meet with you at the Gila Bend picnic. Looking forward to it.

Bob & Jeanne

Cool. We appreciate it.

See you later,

Andrew