Welcome to R.T.

1EvilC5

Howdy Rian

Year of Corvette---1967---Color---Yellow

From the description of your '67 Stingray I beleive this is possibly the one I recently seen pictures of at the Mens Expo. If so, welcome.

Post more pictures when you get a chance and hope to see you an upcoming event in the near future.

Phil... :devil

Robert and Elizabeth

Hello Rian from Gilbert and welcome to ACE! :howdy And lookee here, it's YELLER too :thumbs

Everyone knows that YELLER is fastest. Be sure to vote for YELLOW in the "General" section under the thread "What color is your Corvette". I would put a link here, but I do not know how. :(

Again, welcome to ACE!

Guest UVETTYA
Hello Rian from Gilbert and welcome to ACE! :howdy And lookee here, it's YELLER too :thumbs

Everyone knows that YELLER is fastest. Be sure to vote for YELLOW in the "General" section under the thread "What color is your Corvette". I would put a link here, but I do not know how. :(

Again, welcome to ACE!

It's easy!

Click on the "general" section, then click on the link to the "what color is your Vette" post.

When it opens, click once on the link at the top of the page, to highlight the address of that post.

Right click on the highlighted address and select "copy."

Go "back" to the post you want to put the link in, and click reply.

Move your mouse over the icons at the top of the window until you see the "insert link" popup.

Click on that icon and a window will open.

Paste the address in that window, which you just copied from the "what color is your Vette" link.

Click ok and another box will open asking you to name the link.

(I just did this and I named it:)

click here to vote for your color

Voila!

Again, welcome to ACE!

It's easy!

Click on the "general" section, then click on the link to the "what color is your Vette" post.

When it opens, click once on the link at the top of the page, to highlight the address of that post.

Right click on the highlighted address and select "copy."

Go "back" to the post you want to put the link in, and click reply.

Move your mouse over the icons at the top of the window until you see the "insert link" popup.

Click on that icon and a window will open.

Paste the address in that window, which you just copied from the "what color is your Vette" link.

Click ok and another box will open asking you to name the link.

(I just did this and I named it:)

click here to vote for your color

Voila!

Steve up must be bored. :lol:lol

Hey Rian! :howdy and welcome to ACE from Peoria! :chris

:clap:clap:clapWow, if that's your '67 in those pix, then allow me to thank you for the drool-inducing stupor that your car evokes. :yesnod That's one sweet ride! Glad you found us. :thumbs

• 1 month later...

Sorry, I have to apoligize. You all were very nice to welcome me a month ago and I just found this link. :banghead I have had fun attending the couple events . The '67 had to go back in the shop after the grueling shake down miles I put on it,,Drag Strip and all. I had to have a special Tach made to read the LS engine, pinion seal had to be replaced. So I hope to be ROARING down the road by weeks end!!

Thanx again for the warm welcome.

vettemisc057xp6.jpg

Its about time you posted. If you can make it, sign up for the ACE lunch on Saturday at the Satisfied Frog and then we are going to the Pavillions for Corvette night.

Dianne

Glad to see you post a nice picture of your Vette also.

I hope to see you out at the next event.

Phil... :devil