Welcome ASU Fan

Desertdawg

Hi Lon :howdy

Year of Corvette 2006

Color Monterey red

Welcome to ACE, and be sure to post a picture of that 06 coupe!!!

Welcome to the Forum from NE Phx. :howdy

We seem to have a color war going on here between red and blk. Be sure to vote for red but since I own blk you'll have to find the link yourself.

Just kidding! :D Vote HERE

Hey Lon! :howdy and welcome to ACE from Peoria! :thumbs

Glad you found us! Now post up some pix of that 'vette so the red-squadron can throw a party! :lol

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am looking forward to meeting current vette owners and learning more about this great car. I am a first time vette owner and I have already learned much from both this forum and the corvette forum. I am just really glad that I have finally been able to achieve a life long dream.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am looking forward to meeting current vette owners and learning more about this great car. I am a first time vette owner and I have already learned much from both this forum and the corvette forum. I am just really glad that I have finally been able to achieve a life long dream.

We are really glad you are here also. But besure and vote. :thumbs Hope to meet you soon at an event.

Robert and Elizabeth

Hi Lon from Gilbert and welcome to ACE! :howdy

We are also first time Corvette owners and have learned a whole bunch from the ACE forum and also from talking to the other members at the ACE events. You will certainly enjoy yourself with this crowd! :thumbs

Guest XLR8TNC5
:howdy and welcome to ACE! Isn't it wonderful to achieve lifelong dreams. I did the same thing back in 2002 when I bought my 1998 C5. It feels pretty darn tootin good doesn't it!!!! Congrats on your achievement and we look forward to gettin to know ya!