What A Trip Had A Ball Today

nort99

Sue and I went to Jerome by way of Wickenburg, Prescott then to Jerome on 89A. What a blast I had. The ride to Wickenburg was normal until we got to about four miles from there. It was bumper to bumper, it took us over an hour just to get thru Wickenburg. It seems it is gold rush time. Lots of people on the streets. From there to Prescott was a blast, I think I only had to pass four or five cars untill we got with in three miles of Prescott. But the ride from Prescott to Jerome was the best. Wow this C6 sure does like to corner, and did that gear box get a work out. Yea Ha. Sue took some video. As soon as it gets done uploading I post a link. Just to get even to me for bouncing her round , Sue just had to buy a bunch of stuff to bring back home. We had lunch overlooking the valley what a view.

We even made it back before the Bud shoot out starts. :D

Robert and Elizabeth

What a cool trip you two had! :thumbs Those turns looked so tempting, we might have to go there too! Thanks for sharing the great video and pix. :yesnod

Oh ya I am still smiling. Thanks. :thumbs

You're very welcome! :toetap

:lol:lol:lol

That stretch of road was sure a great idea! :yesnod Thanks for sharing! :thumbs

Oh ya I am still smiling. Thanks. :thumbs

You're very welcome! :toetap

:lol:lol:lol

That stretch of road was sure a great idea! :yesnod Thanks for sharing! :thumbs

Well thank you very much kind sir. You were right on. :thumbs :D :D

Hiway 89 Prescott - Wickenburg is just a blast :)

I really was amazed at how well this go cart went around them itty bitty turns there :)

-Frank

It seems we were at that same rest stop once before...I believe it was around May 03

We had about 20 vettes with us, and we went from Jerome to red rock, then up oak creek canyon to flagstaff. Trip home was a fast run down the I-17.

It seems we were at that same rest stop once before...I believe it was around May 03

We had about 20 vettes with us, and we went from Jerome to red rock, then up oak creek canyon to flagstaff. Trip home was a fast run down the I-17.

I remember that. My first cruise with ACE!