So Eddie

nort99

So Eddie did you have the exhaust done today? If so do you like it or what? You no say nothing. That is not good. :D

I got it done. Definitely louder! I like the sound but not sure about some resonance at certain speeds. Gonna give it time to see if i get used to it.

Did it different than you did Mike. I kept the cats and went with small resonator mufflers. It give a deep almost glasspack sound but WOT is awesome! :thumbs

Great, time will tell. I did not like the sound at certain rpm, but now I don't even hear that. So I guess I am getting use to it. I bet it makes you want to drive it more now? :thumbs

Great, time will tell. I did not like the sound at certain rpm, but now I don't even hear that. So I guess I am getting use to it. I bet it makes you want to drive it more now? :thumbs

Used to it Mike, or did you just turn the hearing aids down.... :smilelol

Used to it Mike, or did you just turn the hearing aids down.... :smilelol

You :devil:lol:lol:lol

I heard it today...it has a nice, low, don't "F" with me sound to it. Not loud, but just enough to make you think twice. I liked it. :thumbs:thumbs

That's cool, Eddie. Can't wait to hear it.

If it's too loud you can always just install a partition. :huh

too loud? what's that? It sounds really nice! Andrew took some sound of it yesterday so I'm sure that will show up on our phanfare site sooner or later. Course, we all get to hear on the 24th anyhow. :thumbs

M~