saturday at PIR

Guest azturboII

Guest azturboII

hey guys, i got some pictures from saturday's road race event at PIR. there were plenty of awesome vettes there. ill attempt to post them on here, but ive never posted on the forum before. ill try "attatching them."

post-528-1170553217.jpg

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Someone needs to force me to go to one of thse! I want to go so bad but always forget when they are going on!

Guest azturboII

hey guys, when ever the nextone comes along, ill post up something and we can all cruise there or something. when i was there, i have never seen so many vettes. maybe because i havent gone to any of your meets yet. it was awesome because i met one of my favorite celebrities there an he was racing his supercharged M3. he was bucky Lasek pro skater. the track was great, other than the fact that it had quite a bit of debris and i dont remember them doing anything about it. right by the nextel tower, they had a great series of chicanes, some people dove right into them and stuff, but like one vette owner that was there racing, they learned the hardway to take the turn. this guy with a great looking ZO6 totaled his ride. sad sad, but hey, you live and you learn.

I definitely would like to check that out, the wife and I worked out there for years and I always dreamed of having a vette and racing it around the track or at least go out to one of the big races and do a parade lap!!!! That would be so friggin cool to see all our vettes going around the track especially on national television :yesnod

Guest azturboII

ok guys, its going to be at firebird raceway on feb 10th. show up or wuss out. this will be an scca solo racing event. count on me being there.

Was this the Grand AM or Rolex series racing?

I don't see anything on PIR's site for these events...use to be great.

Guest azturboII

i know its not hte rolex event because they didnt have the same classes. i honestly dont know who held the event. i think it was nasa or scca. one of my friends from the 350z forum told me about it.

The vette with the wing [viper eater ] is a member of the Tucson Corvette Club.Ken Gerrhart,kool guy and a great driver.Oh buy the way ,70 plus years old.

Guest UVETTYA
The vette with the wing [viper eater ] is a member of the Tucson Corvette Club.Ken Gerrhart,kool guy and a great driver.Oh buy the way ,70 plus years old.

THAT'S what I'M saying! :thumbs:thumbs I'll be revving it up as long as my body holds out. :lol

Yep catch me if you can. :thumbs

Guest azturboII

i cant wait to get an LS1 in my scooter! ill be the baddest dude at the care center. flabby chics cant get enough of the dvd in dash system in my walker.

THAT'S what I'M saying! :thumbs:thumbs I'll be revving it up as long as my body holds out. :lol

We kid our attorney kid that we're not going to a home, we're coming to live in his guest house. He says thats okay, he'll put my Vette up on blocks so I can go out and drool on myself while I'm reving it. :lol

When I bought the C6 one of the sons said "when you bought the first one I thought it was just a mid-life crisis. I guess it's gone beyond that now".