what brand/model air pump/jump start box you got?

Togo

picked up a cheap coleman air compressor - took 10 minutes to inflate my tire on my truck 10 psi.

now i'm skeptical - what do you all have - anything that does multifunction? battery jump box, tire inflator, flame thwrower, etc?

where'd ya get it

what brand is it

what did it set you back in the pocket book???

I have an air pump, it is a ell cheapoooo I use to use for my ATV's . If you have a Sam's Club account they have a really neat Battery jump combo air pump for around $35.00. It looked pretty neat. :D

I bought a plug kit and airpump from NAPA, I think the total cost was less than $45.00

-embarrassed look-

Sheesh.

I got like .. a 'real' air compressor .. Harbor Freight .. about $50 on sale.

Doesnt have a huge upright tank, but it does have a purty good size compressor and motor .. can fill a tire purty quick and I figured I would be usin it to air brush and detail paint this summer (think: Flames ..an stuff)

-Frank

Your not only going to have a hard time fitting that thing in your coup, your going to need one hell of a long extension cord!!!! :smilelol

He was asking about the little one you should have with you since C5's don't have a spare tire!!!

I just have the one that came with the Z!

Seemed to work OK at the last Club Day @ Speedworld!

Bringing those DR's from racing pressure to street takes a little time but who's in a hurry?

We did five or six cars in a row and while it got hot to the touch, it still works!!

No 12V compressor is going to be fast! Look at the POS 75 cent rigs they have at Circle K's!!

Sounds the same as the one I plug into the cigarette lighter!!

Ken

Guest AZ Power & Sound
picked up a cheap coleman air compressor - took 10 minutes to inflate my tire on my truck 10 psi.

now i'm skeptical - what do you all have - anything that does multifunction? battery jump box, tire inflator, flame thwrower, etc?

where'd ya get it

what brand is it

what did it set you back in the pocket book???

I got mine from costco... I think it was 60 bucks but I dont remember... it has an air compressor, jump box, cigarette lighter output, lights etc and it charges on a standard extension cord so if you lose the cable its easy to replace.