Set your TiVo/VCR's

MOTV8

Speed Channel. 11 pm tonight. "Victory by Design" - the Corvette episode. Record it, or stay up late Steve.

Just watched it, and drooled at the all significant racing Corvettes that stuffy-Brit Alan de Cadawhatever gets to drive around while he spews out a truncated 'vette history. Turn up the sound for the L-88 Sting Ray and the C5R, worth watching just for that alone, I guarantee. :yesnod

I watched it also. What a great show. Don't care for Alan very much but loved all those vettes on the show. Lucky sob gets to drive them. Especially those L-88 ones....droool.

Just finished it, I don't care how you say or spell his name, he's one lucky dweeb!!!

Someone burn me a copy and I'll be forever indebted to you!

I'm on my way to bed. O'dark thirty comes pretty darn early...

:agree

I missed it too. Someone get a copy???

Missed it also. Anyone have a copy????????????

I have it on the DVR but don't have a clue how to get it off to DVD. Any of you Geek types know how to download from a Cox DVR?

Missed it also. Anyone have a copy????????????

I have it on the DVR but don't have a clue how to get it off to DVD. Any of you Geek types know how to download from a Cox DVR?

I would think that you would have to take RCA jacks and plug in a DVD player recorder and basically dub. Just like the old days with 2 VCRs.