Arctic White Special Edition Z06

MOTV8

Check it out. I know some of you were drooling over a white C5 Z06 awhile back, well here's the C6 version they're whipping up to honor Ron Fellows. :thumbs

ronfellowsedition09hl8.jpg

Here's the thread over on CF: Linkski :cfdeadagain

Robert and Elizabeth

The Arctic White is a beautiful color, but just not on a Z. It hides all of the curves it has and is not an aggressive color, in our opinion. Just our :2cents

I have always kinda liked white when it was dressed up with chrome, etc. I really like this one. The red stripe really stands out on the white.

Don't take this wrong Robert / Elizabeth. I've always loved yeller Vettes but wouldn't describe it as "aggressive" either. :huh

The pictures DOES it wonders. I bet it looks boring and plain in person. The red does pop and maks it almost cool. (the paint) I still wouldn't kick it out of bed.....

The Arctic White is a beautiful color, but just not on a Z. It hides all of the curves it has and is not an aggressive color, in our opinion. Just our :2cents

I like white and I think it looks sharp. But hell I am old, can't remember what I did yesterday, so in the long run I might not like it at all. :D

I have always like white with dark tinted windows. Looks kick ass. I'm sure that they will get a premium for this one and I refuse to pay MSRP or over for any new corvette.