Gauging Interest in a different exhaust

RL Vetteman

Guys/Gals

I may be interested in changing my exhaust to B&B Bullets, or something of that flavor. I have Borla straight pipes on now, but an X-Pipe is going to be put on soon, and I may want to change the catback as well. Anyone out there that has an aftermarket exhaust for sale/trade + cash?

I love the straight pipe, but I want a tighter/higher frequency sound.

Thanks,

Ray

p.s.

My wife thinks I want to try a new exhaust every year and she thinks I am crazy--------She's right :crazy

Guys/Gals

I may be interested in changing my exhaust to B&B Bullets, or something of that flavor. I have Borla straight pipes on now, but an X-Pipe is going to be put on soon, and I may want to change the catback as well. Anyone out there that has an aftermarket exhaust for sale/trade + cash?

I love the straight pipe, but I want a tighter/higher frequency sound.

Thanks,

Ray

p.s.

My wife thinks I want to try a new exhaust every year and she thinks I am crazy--------She's right :crazy

Anybody out there???

Gat a set of B&B's. I may be interested. Got a picture of your and just how loud are they.

Which flavor of B&B do you have for the C5? The straight pipes are not as loud as people say they are, I am a drummer, so I know loud, or my hearing is shot. My wife does not think they are that loud either. I will be willing to meet you and we can see for ourselves. It's my weekend car, so I will drive to meet you wherever you are located (on the weekend of course)

post-515-1170550595.jpg

High and Tight!!

You are talking B&B PRT's!!

I just got another set from TByrne for ~ $750, but the sale has been off for a while!!

Join one of our outings and you can listen to Sidewinder's puny 346 or my 383!!

The PRT's are in the garage right now. I have to listen to the Stingers now, not a happy camper!!

Ken

High and Tight!!

You are talking B&B PRT's!!

I just got another set from TByrne for ~ $750, but the sale has been off for a while!!

Join one of our outings and you can listen to Sidewinder's puny 346 or my 383!!

The PRT's are in the garage right now. I have to listen to the Stingers now, not a happy camper!!

Ken

So, you did'nt like the Borla Stingers? Are you planning on selling the stingers when you swap to the PRT's? I would like to join you guys for an outing, when is the next one scheduled for?

Vetteman, mine are the Bullet's. Next Sunday, Feb. 11th. I'll be at Chapman Chevrolet in Tempe for their "Sweetheart Car Show" if you want to listen to my B&B's. Will be there from about 8:00 tell it ends in the afternoon. Can't mistake my car, it's Black with Red Flames.

Can't mistake my car, it's Black with Red Flames

Was this you, that got pulled over about a week ago by 3 DPS cars on the freeway?