Just got to Tucson, getting settled in!

torchredfrc

Hi all, just wanted to let everyone know that I'm unpacking and looking for enthusiasts to meet up with and learn my way around the city.

Hi all, just wanted to let everyone know that I'm unpacking and looking for enthusiasts to meet up with and learn my way around the city.

I won't be there :( , but you can come up to the lunch this Saturday. A bunch of the group will be there. Click here for all the details. :thumbs

Glad you made it in one piece. Look forward to meeting you. :howdy :D

Welcome to the Old Pueblo.

We're starting to get more Tucson people in here, maybe tim to start doing the monthly lunch thing like the Phx folks do.

Welcome to the Old Pueblo.

We're starting to get more Tucson people in here, maybe tim to start doing the monthly lunch thing like the Phx folks do.

Actually last week a couple of us did an informal lunch at Famous Sam's. I'm up to do another

one.

Nothing says you guys can't do the lunch here with us. :thumbs

It's usually on the east side...about as long a trip for you as it is for us on the west side. :chris OK, the distance may be a bit further, but going through some parts of Phoenix makes it take just about as long. :smilelol

You know, a Tucson Saturday lunch sounds like fun, but the way the calander looks it might be a good suggestion in May. :leaving

Robert and Elizabeth
You know, a Tucson Saturday lunch sounds like fun, but the way the calander looks it might be a good suggestion in May. :leaving

Dawg, that sounds like a great idea! :thumbs

Dawg, that sounds like a great idea! :thumbs

:agree

Guest XLR8TNC5

Welcome to ACE and welcome to Tucson. I love that little town. I am down there quite frequently for work. If you need a good bread store, check out the Holsum Bakery Outlet at 4th Ave and 39th Street. I prmise this isn't a pitch. lol. Just trying to help you get situated and find good spots for some of your needs. lol.

Hope to meet ya at an event sometime. Take care.

I wont be able to make it to Tucson lunches, but I think you all shold most certainly entertain that idea of Dawg's! I would make it if I could, but I am a school bound girl for the last year in this lifetime. lol. Yeah right, I will probably start my MBA in another year! lol.