Greetings and Intro from New Member

Guest 82XFire

Guest 82XFire

Hello and greetings from a new member!

Car: 1982 CE

Miles: 140,000

Almost all original for now, its a high miler and will be upgraded in lieu of being returned to stock. I look forward to meeting the entire gang at the next event. Anyone with in-depth knowledge of the latter year C-3s, your posts will be searched thoroughly in an effort to keep from bringing out the repeat questions.

I've have met the Desert Dawg on another forum and hope to meet in person at some point.

Anyone in the northeast valley that needs a hand, let me know.

VLTW! :cheers:

Always nice to see new faces here!

The old ones get pretty ugly at times! Oh that's right you said you hadn't met Dwayne yet. :smilelol: :smilelol:

What part of the NE Valley? I'm at 32nd and T-Bird.

You'll find that Dwayne and Bryan are probably the most knowledgable about the C3's of anybody. There are a number of others that will be more than competant to answer questions though!

3,503 lbs of trouble

:howdy: Welcome!

Anyone with in-depth knowledge of the latter year C-3s, your posts will be searched thoroughly in an effort to keep from bringing out the repeat questions.

:howdy: Welcome!

Anyone with in-depth knowledge of the latter year C-3s, your posts will be searched thoroughly in an effort to keep from bringing out the repeat questions.

I have a '79, but my in-depth C3 knowledge is strictly limited to how to break the car as opposed to how to repair it.

3,503 lbs of trouble
Yet another post that is sure to do nothing but help you sell that car on this forum.

The old ones get pretty ugly at times! Oh that's right you said you hadn't met Dwayne yet. :smilelol: :smilelol:

Don't forget Eddie, your older than I am... :huh:

Welcome Brandon, I'll meet up with you soon... :thumbs:

Hey,

I'm a newbie, I live in Show Low and have a '79 driver/running project.

I hope to meet many of you when you make the run to Pinetop on May 21.

When you get the info, let me know which way you are coming(Globe or Payson) and time, I'd like to meet you all and cruise in to town. I have a friend with a yellow '67 convert that should come also.

See you soon,

Dave

/post-5-1114241843.jpg" rel="external nofollow">post-5-1114241843.jpg

post-5-1114241843.jpg

Hey,

I'm a newbie, I live in Show Low and have a '79 driver/running project.

I hope to meet many of you when you make the run to Pinetop on May 21.

When you get the info, let me know which way you are coming(Globe or Payson) and time, I'd like to meet you all and cruise in to town. I have a friend with a yellow '67 convert that should come also.

See you soon,

Dave

Welcome Dave! Good to see some NE AZ folks involved. I didn't think they allowed you to own anything but pickups or suv's in that part of the state?? :lol: :lol:

As for our trip up there, just wait at the edge of town and you'll hear Glenn and Phil coming a 1/2 hour before they get there! :yesnod:

:howdy: :howdy:

Welcome Dave, :howdy:

Glad to see a little distance in the state is not a hinderance to meeting other Corvette owners. Hope you can make the event on May 21st.

:burnout: :rolf:burnout: :rolf

Phil... :devil

I will definitely keep an eye out for that! Sweet looking little bucket! :thumbs:

Guest XLR8TNC5

Welcome to both of the newbies! Glad to have you on the ACE forum and Im looking forward to meeting you all.

I just can't believe how well ACE is doing in terms of new members. It totally kicks ass.

Take care,

Guest 82XFire

Thank You Everyone! It's nice to see some sense of community in this wonderful mixing pot called Phoenix. Always flash the V!

I happily offer the following services for commute-bound vettsters.

Mini-gun: 7.62mm with shell casing collector (to prevent intake issues)

1-5k round supply depending on generation of car. Front or rear facing avail.

Not recommended for use against armored vehicles... They will fire back usually.

Smoke screen machine: thick blue fog, usually applied before tack dispensing.

(Diesel injectors behind cat).

Tack dispenser: hand sharpened alloy tri-peg pins, guaranteed to destroy up to 40" off-road SUV and 4x4 tires. Variable dispensing available at extra charge.

Full-Jam: Complete jamming of ALL cellular and mobile devices. Creates no "signal display" on face of effected units. Message dropper extra, allows personal message to play across screen of effected units and leaves a special nasty gram on effected voicemails. *Note may effect wireless audio equip in your car.

Zapper: This wonderful electronic bit allows complete shut-down of electrical system of vehicles directly in front of Vette. Similar in function to Tazer. Based on experimental shut-down devices used by police and military forces. Works Especially Well on all japanese vehicles (small wires = good burn)!

*Modifications to front air dam and/or grill required.

Universal remote Elite: Allows you to operate power accessories of other cars. You fill in the application blanks on this one........

VLTW! :flag: :burnout:

Welcome aboard you two. Hope to meet up with ya soon, until then here is a wave from Avondale! :howdy: