Mens Luxury Toy Expo and Auction

Kyle

ps-Robert, when do we get our vip guest tag back? heh heh!

The VIP tag's in the mail :lol:lol

Ha ha-I wasn't gonna say anything. Really! It rained on me more on the way home so that work would have been wasted anyhow. But, I did the good do-bee thing and wiped Imaginary down when he was tucked away in the garage.

It was a good time and I'm glad we went. There was some awesome cars there! I still can't get over that midyear-the drivetrain alone must cost more than my whole fleet of cars!

Pics to be downloaded whenever Andrew gets to it. Heck, they might be there now and I wouldn't know...

M~

ps-Robert, when do we get our vip guest tag back? heh heh!

See how you are? First you tell me I DON'T NEED IT BACK and the next day...where is it? Make up my mind already!! :lol It's in the vette waiting for the Gila trip. Seeya then. :thumbs Robert :burnout

Melissa,

So how did the shine look ???????????

was it worth it :toetap

Gee-not fishing for compliments are we? Well, the shine was very good-if I do say so myself. :yesnod If it hadn't been for that darn yeller car parking near me, I would have outshined my whole area! Hee hee!

Thanks for all the good work that you and Mikey and Andrew put in on Imaginary :clap - we didn't shame ourselves after all. :thumbs

M~

She was beautiful!!!!

:agree from what I saw she and sunnie were the hit of the show! And that's some pretty good company to keep. :thumbs

I have mixed emotions on that 67. It is definitely one sweeeet ride but I hate the fact that it's not original. It's a shame to violate an original early Vette. If someone told me it was an aftermarket replica that didn't destroy a forty year old Vette, I would love it. Again, not knocking this one. It is one sweet Vette!

Hey Dianne,

I've been a busy SOB....... We just moved our office so I have a longer ride home. SUX!!!!! So I haven't had a chance to do anything. I'll get them up tomorrow, I hope.......

Thanks for inviting us to this. It was too cool. We had a blast. I hope we can do it again next year. Keep us on the list.........

I'll get those pix up asap.

Andrew