Mens Luxury Toy Expo and Auction

Kyle

Diane was arranging this one. I'm not sure but I believe they had to limit it to 30 Vettes. Doesn't mean you can't come out there with us. I just don't think they have space for more than 30. Check with Diane and maybe there will be someone drop out.

There is a limit of 30 cars and we reached the limit two weeks ago. Sorry....unless Eddie wants to give up his spot! Its too bad, we could have used another red car! If anyone drops out, we will let you know.

Dianne

It looks like I will have to drop out for this event. Will be going out of town.

Follow up with Diane to take my spot.

Phil... :devil

Phil, sorry to see that you can't come on the 11th. Kyle, email me with your information, I need your email address and cell number so I can reach you. Once I have your email, Ill let you know the little bit of information we have right now and change our roster to include you. Let me also know if you are bringing a guest.

Thanks,

Dianne

• 2 weeks later...

Hope to see you all out at the EXPO on Sunday. The cars featured from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. are Ferrari's, Corvettes, Street Rods and Harley Davidson's. It should be a lot of fun and they supposedly have a lot more vendors than they did last year.

Dianne

Guest Sidewinder
Hope to see you all out at the EXPO on Sunday. The cars featured from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. are Ferrari's, Corvettes, Street Rods and Harley Davidson's. It should be a lot of fun and they supposedly have a lot more vendors than they did last year.

Dianne

Last year kinda sucked. Glad I didn't pay to get in.

Got a COOL shirt though!!!

I went last year, was not real excited about it. But they did put me a special parking spot which was nice. :thumbs

Jenna is moving around much better than I expected she would be. She's quite the trooper. Anyway, I wanna go check this out tomorrow. Any spots open up?

David

I've got to get up at 0 dark thirty to get over to Jay/Dianne's. GOOD NIGHT! :yawn :closedeyes:

Guest XLR8TNC5

I was not able to get Bigfoot99's pages to come up, but C64U2NV's came up great. Did you all have a good time and did you get rained on?

There were some very shiny cars out there! That Yellow "oldy but goody" was a phenomenol eye candy piece!!!! GORGEOUS!

Thanks to you guys for coming. Other than the rain and having to wipe off our CLEAN cars, it went good. (had to get that in before you did Melissa). The sun shined on us most of the morning.

Dianne

Ha ha-I wasn't gonna say anything. Really! It rained on me more on the way home so that work would have been wasted anyhow. But, I did the good do-bee thing and wiped Imaginary down when he was tucked away in the garage.

It was a good time and I'm glad we went. There was some awesome cars there! I still can't get over that midyear-the drivetrain alone must cost more than my whole fleet of cars!

Pics to be downloaded whenever Andrew gets to it. Heck, they might be there now and I wouldn't know...

M~

ps-Robert, when do we get our vip guest tag back? heh heh!