Wachoo smokin boy?

Just messing with Tim.

In Before The Move To KC! :crazy

IB4TMTKC :chris

In Before The Mods TKC ??????? :toetap

Wachoo smokin boy?

Just messing with Tim.

In Before The Move To KC! :crazy

I know! Fingers are crossed :xfinger that the idiot PA politicians pull their heads out before it' to late. Hummm let's see, a free arena at no charge to ANYONE, or an Arena that will cost the Penguins and the local taxpayers???? I thoght that would be a easy choice but NO!!! It's not what you been smokin, it's what they've been smokin!! :hunter

Hockey as a whole is in trouble. NASCAR and friggin' golf are bigger draws right now. Limited tv coverage sucks. I just watched my first non-Coyotes game this weekend when NBC aired a Colorado-Detroit game. And they played the all-star game up against the State of the Union address. Idiots, the lot. Alot of people think of the Bidwells and their Cardinals when they think of poorly managed franchises, but I will always rank the Blackhawks and most any other NHL team as the worst run sports businesses. :yesnod

With no Mario Lemieux to save them, I worry about your Pens, Tim. Good luck! :thumbs

With no Mario Lemieux to save them, I worry about your Pens, Tim. Good luck! :thumbs

Mario is still with them. He withdrew his offer to sell, when the politico's voted the way they did so he is still owner...for now! I agree with the state of the NHL, what are they thinking at times??? Thanks for the luck!!!

Blackhawks are definitely the worst - I lived there for 38 years and WAS a rabid fan. They cured me.

I will always hate the Pens cuz they beat the Hawks in 92 - my wife (from Butler PA) never lets me forget.

GO BEARS!

???? The Pens are only 7th in their conference... :lol I can see them going all the way....NOT. :smilelol

Them thare's fightin' words Mister :toetap:lol

Hockey as a whole is in trouble. NASCAR and friggin' golf are bigger draws right now. Limited tv coverage sucks. I just watched my first non-Coyotes game this weekend when NBC aired a Colorado-Detroit game. And they played the all-star game up against the State of the Union address. Idiots, the lot. Alot of people think of the Bidwells and their Cardinals when they think of poorly managed franchises, but I will always rank the Blackhawks and most any other NHL team as the worst run sports businesses. :yesnod

If only ESPN would give hockey the coverage it deserves. They spend 10 minutes on highlights of some other sport, but can wrap up a whole hockey game in 30 seconds!!! Hockey needs to get off VS and the pay-per-view channels and be shown on ESPN, ESPN2, FSN or something most people get!! :banghead

Sorry to disappoint all you hockey fans but hockey ranks just above soccer in fan base, attendance and public interest. That is probably because it was invented by some foreigner who couldn't play soccer cause the field was frozen over. Maybe if the game was as interesting as the fights they allow for all you blood hungry souls. I know, I know you don't go to the hockey game for the fights. Yeah, right and NASCAR fans don't go for the wrecks. ESPN will cover it more when the public starts watching more. Personally I think they'll be playing in hell then cause it will have frozen over. :lol:lol

Sorry to disappoint all you hockey fans but hockey ranks just above soccer in fan base, attendance and public interest. That is probably because it was invented by some foreigner who couldn't play soccer cause the field was frozen over. Maybe if the game was as interesting as the fights they allow for all you blood hungry souls. I know, I know you don't go to the hockey game for the fights. Yeah, right and NASCAR fans don't go for the wrecks. ESPN will cover it more when the public starts watching more. Personally I think they'll be playing in hell then cause it will have frozen over. :lol:lol

What fights??? :D

the_hanson_brothers.jpg