SOLD!! Chrome Wagons w/TPS

Bob

Set of 4 GM Wagons, 9.5 out of 10. One of the rears has a few very minor dings, other than that they are perfect. Includes chrome caps, don't think they are OEM, has a nice faux carbon fiber center ring. Working sensors ('97-'99) don't know if they are original or not. OEM Goodyear EMT runflats with 6/32's across all four, no patches, roadforce balanced. They have 10,000 miles on them, no burnouts or track days. $800 of best offer. Located in Gilbert, Bob (602) 818-1799

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

Black on red looks very nice :)

Powder coated? .. if so where'd ya have it done?

-Frank (curious)

I was wondering how black rims on my 98 would look..... :thumbs

At least if we park side by side we can tell them apart!!!

Black on red looks very nice :)

Powder coated? .. if so where'd ya have it done?

-Frank (curious)

Frank,

There's a guy on Corvette Forum that does them for $230 exchanged. His handle is corvettepilot I thnk. Basically you PayPal him $430, he sends you the calipers, then when he gets your unpainted back as cores he dumps $200 back in your PayPal account.

I would also recommend Mesa Powdercoating, know the owner.

I was wondering how black rims on my 98 would look..... :thumbs

At least if we park side by side we can tell them apart!!!

Hey DD,

Met you and your daughter a couple of years ago at the Pavs when I had my 70 LT1 Vert clone Monza Red/Black. I am REALLY happy with how they turned out. Held onto these chromes for a couple of months to make sure I wasn't going to change my mind, but I'm sticking with the black.

I'm going to try to make the Pavs next Saturday, you going to be there??

The new look is SHARP! :yesnod The more black you put on that car, the better it looks! :devil

Good luck on the sale, I love my chrome wagons! :thumbs

The new look is SHARP! :yesnod The more black you put on that car, the better it looks! :devil

Good luck on the sale, I love my chrome wagons! :thumbs

Thanks!! Think I'm asking too much?? The damn sensors are $80 each, and a set of tires is over $1500. I'm going to let them run local for a week or two then post them on corvetteforum. Shipping would be a b*tch though...... :bang

Let's see....

$500.00 for a set of chromie wagon wheels

$320.00 for a set of damn sensors

$500.00 for a set of used rubbers

$800 of best offer. I think your in the ball park!!!

It's a good thing you remember me from the pavilions, because I have to look for my name in my underwear every morning to see who I am.... :D

I will be on call for the next few weekends, but I should be able to make it to the Gila Bend BBQ cruise on the 24th...

Hope to meet up with ya soon!!!