GM Parts Direct Slow as He......

Bigfoot

Ordered my MAF last Friday very early morning. :toetap

Finally shipped FedEx today. :toetap

Not scheduled for delivery until Jan 31st!!! :toetap:toetap:toetap

And did not tell me anything until today...2 days after I emailed them asking them where my stuff is at. Not what I was expecting for good customer service. :toetap

Come on, we're talking GM here.

With their recent financial problems they probably didn't stock it so it was ordered from their supplier. :lol

Guest UVETTYA

I haven't done business with them for over 2 years. They pissed me off. Besides, their prices are good but you give it back on shipping and handling charges.

I haven't done business with them for over 2 years. They pissed me off. Besides, their prices are good but you give it back on shipping and handling charges.

Don't agree with the price bit.

From stealership it was $244 before taxes. GMPD is $155 complete sale including shipping and handling. But the wait. :toetap

Guest XLR8TNC5
that's why i use fredbeansgmparts.com!

EXACTLY! THEY BE THE BOMB! I had parts for my entire front end within 3 days from them and they are somewhere wayy back east. Like PA or somewhere right?

GREAT GREAT GREAT customer service.

that's why i use fredbeansgmparts.com!

EXACTLY! THEY BE THE BOMB! I had parts for my entire front end within 3 days from them and they are somewhere wayy back east. Like PA or somewhere right?

GREAT GREAT GREAT customer service.

Gene's not there any more though. It'll be interesting to see how they are going forward.

I thought that I read that Gene is back as a vendor, he might have his own internet website now. Check C5 general on CF.