I miss my Guinness...

Donbecker

YES SIR, I'VE SEEN OUT AT THE LAKE THAT SOME PEOPLE HAVE CONNECTED A GAS POWERED WEED WACKER TO A BLENDER. SOUNDS REAL NICE WITH A SET OF HEADERS

You guys obviously aren't clicking on the link are you? He's not interested in making Margaurita's he wants to blend gases. :lol

BTW Bob, you don't have to yell at us. Take off the caps lock! Internet ettiquette considers all caps as yelling. THANKS! :thumbs

You guys obviously aren't clicking on the link are you? He's not interested in making Margaurita's he wants to blend gases. :lol

BTW Bob, you don't have to yell at us. Take off the caps lock! Internet ettiquette considers all caps as yelling. THANKS! :thumbs

Sorry about that, kinda new to this. Sorry about the misunderstanding

No problem Bob good to have you on the board and keep typing. :D

No apologies needed! That's how we all learned. Just didn't want you to run into someone that took real offense. Good to see ya on the forum!

And that boat looks sweeeeeeeeeeet. :thumbs

Hey thanks, only hope I get to use it soon, anybody else with boats out there?

Only a dreamer...vetter or boat...went with the vette... :lol