Anyone w/ a C5 want to trade?

Guest Sarusanj

Guest Sarusanj

So I'll be trading in the Z06, :ack and I need a stock shifter and stock stereo/headunit. I have a B&M shifter in the car now, and would like to trade straight up. Anyone? I'll even come to you,(unless you live at 199th ave :) ) Anyway PM or email, as I'd like to get this done before Saturday, or earl early Saturday. Thanks.

I do not have a stock shifter.

What type of stereo are you pulling out? Are you looking to trade that, if so how much more $$$ are you looking for?

Phil... :devil ...Might be interested.

I'll have to vouch for the delivery of quality pieces.

I bought a set of rear Z06 chromies for the DR's and he delivered to my door!!

Very sweet slammed black Z!! :thumbs

Ken

Did you find the centercaps yet??

Do you have any of the orig. paper work from when you bought the car ? I heard the Z06's came with a video and some extra paper work/documents about the car ? I only got the owners manual with my car and didn't get the video..... If you don't need it anymore I'd be interested in that.

thanks Tim

Do you have any of the orig. paper work from when you bought the car ? I heard the Z06's came with a video and some extra paper work/documents about the car ? I only got the owners manual with my car and didn't get the video..... If you don't need it anymore I'd be interested in that.

thanks Tim

I'll check around Tim. I forgot all about the video. I should still have the one that came with my C5. I don't know if it includes the Z06 or if that's a seperate video. If I have it I'll bring it to Gila Bend or send me your address and I'll mail it.

Guest Sarusanj

I still have the video, it's the same as regular C5's. I actually found a stereo to put in, but if anyone is still interested in the shifter let me know. I have a bunch of other stuff I'll put up for sale in the next day or so. The head unit I'm taking out is an in dash DVD, so I'm keeping that for the next vehicle. :D I may just try to sell the car outright, finding the truck I want at a stealership will be tough.

Ken: I ended up not having any extra centercaps, even though I could have sworn I had some. I left you a phone message. I'll get you some from somewhere if you still want them.

Tim, I just checked and I have my video if you want it. I can bring it to the Detail Day or Gila Bend if you're going to be there. You can stop by and pick it up if you're over around 32nd and T-Bird sometime.

Ken: I ended up not having any extra centercaps, even though I could have sworn I had some. I left you a phone message. I'll get you some from somewhere if you still want them.

Don't sweat it Bro.

I can only put on one set of chromies at a time!! :D

ken

thanks Tim

Tim, Call these people...

http://www.faxonautolit.com/

Don't just surf the site unless they have something basic and you can find it but actually call them, they often have stuff not listed on the web site. They had everything for my Vette, owners manual, GM service manual, sales brochure etc.

FWIW, I'd like to get my hands on a stock C5 CD player, my stock radio is AM/FM and tape. :ack I'd really like to be able to play a CD every now and then.

And...

For the member that wanted to buy the right truck.

Call Linda Fostich 480-203-4309 if you are looking for a Chevy.

Later,

Thomas

• 1 month later...
Guest Azflyboy
So I'll be trading in the Z06, :ack and I need a stock shifter and stock stereo/headunit. I have a B&M shifter in the car now, and would like to trade straight up. Anyone? I'll even come to you,(unless you live at 199th ave :) ) Anyway PM or email, as I'd like to get this done before Saturday, or earl early Saturday. Thanks.

I might be a day late and a dollar short, but yes, if you still have it i will swap you stait up. I have a 99 FRC with stock shifter and head unit.

Ken