NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

So I've been out of the picture for a week...

Buccaneer

Because I contracted COVID and is my first rodeo with this crap. It hospitalized me since Sun and released yesterday. It attacked my lungs like it does and luckily they started the steroid treatment ASAP which quickly took care of that and my oxygen levels came back up somewhat quickly and back to 97/98. I was sicker than hell. This for me was like having the flu on steroids, holy shit! This new variant BA2.75 is horrible stuff!  Now, my wife has COVID and my son. Ugh! Stay well and safe all. Hopefully I will get to 100% soon and start working on the C3 and getting it ready for the track. :thumbs

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

I got Covid back in April and never felt worse. Even after having 4 shots I still got it. Glad your feeling better.

Thanks all. To make it worse, the wife went into the hospital two days after I got out with COVID and another possible mini stroke. While she ended up dodging the stroke thing again, her ninja skills did not dodge the COVID. She ended up in the hospital as well for three days. Home now and doing MUCH better. This shit sucks!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to hear you're all getting better. That stuff does suck. I've had it 4 times but never went to the hospital with it. Be thankful you didn't get it like 2 years ago. They'd have most likely killed you with how they were treating people with that poison. Take care and hope you get back to 100% soon.

• Upvote 1