250 is right around the corner!!

ChadC

As some of you know im a bit pudgy around the waist. So I set a new years resolution;

“I will not Mod or upgrade Roxxane until I reach 250 Lb. I can buy all the part I want, I just cant install them.”

This is my motivation

IMG_1792.jpg

The picture does not include

Gaskets to install the headers.

New leather seats

New seat Padding

New leather center console

New Leather ebrake boot and handle

New short shift boot.

New Leather door pulls

New Floor mats (Lloyds of course)

New Radio Bezel

New trunk Lid cover

..man Im going to have one hell of a Corvette Saturday Party to put this stuff in.

Im off hit the tread mill now.

Cheers

Cahd

As some of you know im a bit pudgy around the waist. So I set a new years resolution;

“I will not Mod or upgrade Roxxane until I reach 250 Lb. I can buy all the part I want, I just cant install them.”

This is my motivation

IMG_1792.jpg

The picture does not include

Gaskets to install the headers.

New leather seats

New seat Padding

New leather center console

New Leather ebrake boot and handle

New short shift boot.

New Leather door pulls

New Floor mats (Lloyds of course)

New Radio Bezel

New trunk Lid cover

..man Im going to have one hell of a Corvette Saturday Party to put this stuff in.

Im off hit the tread mill now.

Cheers

Cahd

Great idea. So just many pounds have to disappear. :thumbs

You got some nice stuff there. Did you know that there is only one day left? :howdy

Great idea. So just many pounds have to disappear. :thumbs

You got some nice stuff there. Did you know that there is only one day left? :howdy

I dont understand? one day left for what?

don't ask or he will start it up in this thread also! :lol Very nice motovation Chad! Hope you get there real soon!

don't ask or he will start it up in this thread also! :lol Very nice motovation Chad! Hope you get there real soon!

Well since you mentioned it. :lol:lol:lol:lol :D

250?

So .. umm .. do you have to eat more pizza? .. or less? -grin-

-Frank

lol Less.

I started at 285 LB. Im at 263 now. Im hoping to have a Mod party in 30 days.

Nutri system and Zero Exersize.

The 20 lb was eazy, trying to get into the habbit of working out in the morning will be harder.

Nutri system and Zero Exersize.

The 20 lb was eazy, trying to get into the habbit of working out in the morning will be harder.

Good work Chad! I was at 275 and I'm down under 250 now. Kim and I walk between 35 and 45 mins (about 3 miles) every night and an hour on Sat and Sun. Weight loss has slowed but I keep thinking where I'd be if I wasn't walking that much. Keep it up Bud! :thumbs

edit: I just showed Kim this post. Without hesitation she said "no, we aren't doing that!" I hadn't even suggested that I could do it. :lol

Guest XLR8TNC5

Chad, I think that is awesome you are doing this for yourself. I need to lose about 12 pounds myself, so maybe we should have a contest and whoever loses has to buy the other one dinner or something! lol....

And I apologize, we should not have made you drinnk all that beer tonight! lol.If I had known, I would have made the girl cut you off a lot sooner. lol.

Take it easy and GOOD JOB! Keep it up and you will feel so good about yourself and your will to do something like this!

See you soon!

Chad, I think that is awesome you are doing this for yourself. I need to lose about 12 pounds myself, so maybe we should have a contest and whoever loses has to buy the other one dinner or something! lol....

And I apologize, we should not have made you drinnk all that beer tonight! lol.If I had known, I would have made the girl cut you off a lot sooner. lol.

Take it easy and GOOD JOB! Keep it up and you will feel so good about yourself and your will to do something like this!

See you soon!

thank you tanya. please understand my approach to this weight loss is like my approach to quitting a 10 year habbit of smoking. I will be tempeted, and its ok to "cheat". This is not a win lose senaro. Its more aware of what I eat and drink. Im realy not on a diet, but more of a life style change.

This is not a Fast to drop pounds, but more to change what I have been doing for the past 15 years.

thanks for being a friend.

cheers

chad

AW CRAP!!!!!

I did it backwards, I wasn't going to loose weight until I was finished modding..... :banghead

Way to go Chad, I can't wait to sit my fat butt in one of your flimsy chairs and watch you mod while I eat your pizza!!!

Awesome dude! :thumbs

I'd really enjoy helping out too. I want to do headers some day myself and would love the experience. :lol

And by losing the weight, you'll live longer and enjoy Roxanne longer. :thumbs

"I can eat 50 eggs." - Cool Hand Luke

Right on, Chad. My wife lost over 30 on her own version of South Beach. 'Bout the same thing, it's all in the carbs and glycemic index. You can do it, no sweat. Bad pun. The upside is a longer, happier existence with which to enjoy all that horspower.

If any of you wanna kick the fast-food cravings, watch a movie called "Supersize Me". I haven't eaten at a Golden Arches since, and my youngest is pissed 'cuz he hasn't either. :lol Time for me to take down all the laundry hanging on the home gym and pay for those holidays. :bang New Years Resolutions. :huh

In my eyes, you must hold your weight good. I didn't think you weighed more than 230-240. But then, I worked a beer cart at NASCAR a couple of years ago, and I was asking to see ID's of people that were 30+.

In my eyes, you must hold your weight good. I didn't think you weighed more than 230-240. But then, I worked a beer cart at NASCAR a couple of years ago, and I was asking to see ID's of people that were 30+.

You make it hard to tell if that was a compliment.. When was your last eye appointment?????

You make it hard to tell if that was a compliment.. When was your last eye appointment?????

hae36.gif My last eye appointment was sometime this decade :lol and this really was meant to be a comp and not a slam. :thumbs

Now that's funny! :smilelol

You're my friend for life if you card me! :drinkers

M~

Speakin of 'workin out' ..I bought into the 'gotta have stuff to workout with/on' thing years ago .. and . . it just isn't so.

Walking is one of the best mild workouts there is.. and it works to keep all systems good, not just your legs.

If you want to step it up a little, without gettin real crazy,

.. get a Tai Chi video and learn that workout.

All you need is a bit of space to move -slowly- ..about a step in every direction.

-evil grin- .. it is harder than it looks, and will build muscles all over that you never knew existed :)

You *can* get 'ripped and cut' if you really get into it.

As much as I enjoyed (and spent on) BowFlex and stationary bycycle and treadmills and free weights over the years .. wish I had found out about Tai Chi when I was in my 20's :)

One of the near term results is ..its easier to get into and out of the Vette :) (over 50 that begins to be an issue! :)

-Frank an Kathy

Speakin of 'workin out' ..I bought into the 'gotta have stuff to workout with/on' thing years ago .. and . . it just isn't so.

Walking is one of the best mild workouts there is.. and it works to keep all systems good, not just your legs.

If you want to step it up a little, without gettin real crazy,

.. get a Tai Chi video and learn that workout.

All you need is a bit of space to move -slowly- ..about a step in every direction.

-evil grin- .. it is harder than it looks, and will build muscles all over that you never knew existed :)

You *can* get 'ripped and cut' if you really get into it.

As much as I enjoyed (and spent on) BowFlex and stationary bycycle and treadmills and free weights over the years .. wish I had found out about Tai Chi when I was in my 20's :)

One of the near term results is ..its easier to get into and out of the Vette :) (over 50 that begins to be an issue! :)

-Frank an Kathy

I've considered one of those Tai Chi workouts. Looks pretty cool.