Welcome EFE Z06

Desertdawg

Hi Ed :howdy

Welcome to ACE, please post a picture of your 06 Machine Silver ZO6.... :thumbs

And be sure to check out the events section for something to do!

Robert and Elizabeth

Hello from Gilbert and welcome to ACE! :howdy

Hopefully we all can meet you and your Z at the upcoming ACE monthly lunch at Hooters on Feb 3. :thumbs Check it out under the "events" section.

Hello all and thank you for the warm welcome! I look forward to talking with more of you and perhaps arranging a get together with some of you and our Prescott Vette Sette Corvette Club in the future. We (the club) are meeting in the next week and planning some outings for 2007. Other Corvette clubs in Camp Verde and Cottonwood have showed interest in having a gigantic Corvette outing together, maybe we can add Phoenix to the list?

Last summer I personally met with a bunch of Corvette owners from Phoenix and we had a great drive out to Route 66 and surrounding areas, then had a wonderful dinner in Prescott. Many are showing interest in another outing again. I'll check the ACE calendar out and see if I'm free for your next gathering.

All the best,

EFE Z06

post-521-1169373372.jpg

post-521-1169373452.jpg

post-521-1169373509_thumb.jpg

post-521-1169373583_thumb.jpg

Very nice! I like berry mooch. :D

:howdy and welcome to ACE from Peoria! :thumbs

Where did you get the 427 badging? Hope to see you at an upcoming ACE event, when it's not raining of course! :lol

Very nice! I like berry mooch. :D

Where did you get the 427 badging? Hope to see you at an upcoming ACE event, when it's not raining of course! :lol

I bought the emblems from YourEmblem.com http://www.youremblem.com/

Each self sticking digit or letter is made of polished aluminum and coated with a PVC. $3.49 each

I struggled with a number of different emblems and where to place them, the polished aluminum and where you see them attached was my final choice. I get lots of compliments and they look great with my chrome wheels (when I have them on in place of my painted wheels). Thanks!

:thumbs

EFE Z06

I don't know if you were part of the Prescott group back then but we met up with you folks a couple years ago at Xmas time. We came up to Prescott and had lunch and then headed down Yarnell. Your group met us at Youngs Farm and led us into town. I think we ate at the Palace Saloon on Whiskey Row. I think we had about 12 Vettes on that trip.

Check out the Events and especially the Gila Bend BBQ. We're already close if not at 50 Vettes signed up. I know it's quite a trip but it would be great to see a bunch from N. AZ show up.

Below is a shot we took out behind the Palace. I know the grn C4 with the bow was from your group.

I don't know if you were part of the Prescott group back then but we met up with you folks a couple years ago at Xmas time. We came up to Prescott and had lunch and then headed down Yarnell. Your group met us at Youngs Farm and led us into town. I think we ate at the Palace Saloon on Whiskey Row. I think we had about 12 Vettes on that trip.

Check out the Events and especially the Gila Bend BBQ. We're already close if not at 50 Vettes signed up. I know it's quite a trip but it would be great to see a bunch from N. AZ show up.

Below is a shot we took out behind the Palace. I know the grn C4 with the bow was from your group.

Yep Eddie, that's the Prescott club vettes! I've given the ACE calendar to our newsletter gal so she can let everybody know about the coming events, maybe we'll see you? Thanks!

:thumbs

EFE Z06

Ed