Topless Cruise / BBQ at Chino Valley

BSeery

great idea.... lets meet at the Barnes and Noble (Chandler Fashion Center) Parking lot at 9am...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BSeery

• Kameron

• Togo

• ICULUKN

Top Posters In This Topic

3,503 lbs of trouble
Ok, all. It is time to RSVP.

Please let me know who all is planning to come. :howdy:

great idea.... lets meet at the Barnes and Noble (Chandler Fashion Center) Parking lot at 9am...

Hopefully the weather will be good and we will be able to cruise home "topless" and not sealed up in the a/c.

Blacksedan87

Behind Chili's would be better. There is plenty of room there and quick access in and out of the place on either Chandler or Price.

9:00 a.m. leave time for the East siders from Chandler Fashion Center. Then we will cruise up 10 to 17 and meet at the Starbucks at Care Free Highway at 9:45.

3130 W Carefree Hwy

Phoenix, AZ

Phone: (623) 582-4985

Link to map to Starbucks

From there we will cruise up to Chino Valley for lunch at the Hott's place.

Once there we will decide on the route back, but I am sure it will be a long cruise back home and will be later at night by the time that we get back home. Hopefully the weather will be good and we will be able to cruise home "topless" and not sealed up in the a/c.

Not to be a whiner or anything - why would we go all the way back to 10 to hit 17 and not take the 101 north to 17 instead?  Seems like a more direct route to me.... :huh:

Chili's lot is fine with me - who's bringin' the coffee and donuts? :P

Guest XLR8TNC5

Well, we westsiders have not really answered Chris' (85TOGO) question re: I-17 and Yorkshire yet, so I will chime in. yes, I think the I&O would be a good place to meet to pick up the westsiders.

Tim & Johnni, you two want to meet Mark and I at our place, take Glendale to the Loop 101 and then 101 to I-17 to Yorkshire to meet the rest of the group? What about you Tony and Nancy? Any other westsiders?

What time do we need to meet at the I&O to join the East group?

I'm still not sure what to do with Tanner. (He got fixed today, so he would be fine to sleep all day,) but come Saturday I am sure he will be back to his old habits. lol.

I might try to leave him outside, but the vet says he can't swim in the pool for two weeks, so hell, I don't know. Anyone got any ideas. (Would it be cool if we brought him with us?) Damn, I never knew puppyhood could be so demanding on the owners. :rolleyes:

We plan to drive both cars right now, but if not, then it will be Mark's car this time around.

:drinkers

Well, we westsiders have not really answered Chris' (85TOGO) question re: I-17 and Yorkshire yet, so I will chime in. yes, I think the I&O would be a good place to meet to pick up the westsiders.

I might try to leave him outside, but the vet says he can't swim in the pool for two weeks, so hell, I don't know. Anyone got any ideas. (Would it be cool if we brought him with us?) Damn, I never knew puppyhood could be so demanding on the owners. :rolleyes:

By the way. With the lack of a job now, I was wondering if you had those folding camp like chairs, could you bring them? The ones people use at the pavilions... I will have some chairs there but do not know how many yet. Other people that Karyn invited are bringing some....

I have tables.

no worries.. do you need us to bring anything else>? barley pop? dessert?

Ok, see yas on the 18th at the Chili's near the 101 & Chandler Blvd.

Say Glenn, can't you bring any hotties for me that are at least 18, single ones preferably, butt not required...I know Dawg can ;) ;)

PS. With court at the end of the month, this may be one of my last cruises...so we gotta make it a goodie.

Hey Glenn, thank man. This is what I have so far.

Burgers and hotdogs for everyone

The bunnnnnsssss

Condemints

Soda and some beer

Other peoples say they are bringing some more beer and chairs

I think it is pretty covered otherwise.

Hey Keith, where did you get those tents?

I am getting horse shoes this weekend. I have a dart board.

I can bring some sodas and some chips... Dont want anything too fragile due to the spirited driving up to your place may break something..

:burnout: :thumbs:

Ok, see yas on the 18th at the Chili's near the 101 & Chandler Blvd.

Say Glenn, can't you bring any hotties for me that are at least 18, single ones preferably, butt not required...I know Dawg can ;) ;)

PS. With court at the end of the month, this may be one of my last cruises...so we gotta make it a goodie.

Guest XLR8TNC5

Okay, Im a dork. I know Mark and I will both be driving our cars, so we will see you all at the Starbucks on Carefree Highway and I-17 at 945 am.

Tim, Johnni, Tony, Nancy?

by the way, thank you for the offer on bringing Tanner Kameron. We figured it out finally. I think we are just going to leave him home and deal with the consequences when we get home. We both want to just come up and have a good time.

Maybe I will whip up some of my salsa to bring up and I know we will be bringing some sort of "barley pop." (I like that term)

If you need ANYTHING else at all, please let me know. I would lvoe to help out any way I can.

And I don't know about the rest of you and your "Spirited" driving, but I know Mark and I have a few things to settle between the rides. lol. So, move over and watch the show. (Im just playing, a wife should never beat her husband in a dragrace on the street in front of all their friends.) LMAO! :burnout:

Tanya

man oh man, this is turning out to be one heck of a gathering! can't wait!

:burnout:

i better hurry and get MY Z06 chip installed so i can spiritly drive up there too! :lol:

This is no longer a donation accepted deal. Since there is going to be other people here other than my closest friends :D we thought it might be better to just make this a house warming party and if you want to bring something, then great otherwise just come to enjoy!!!

Now, I know the other side of the coin is this. This is also the Get Out of Jail bond. So if you want to do something within the group, then go for it. Sounds like there will be some fast drivers and may need to be bailed out like we were. :D

(We may need to bail out Dan)

But Karyn wants to not have a donation jar hanging around.

By the way, this is looking to be a nice big bash!!

Guest XLR8TNC5

I have just been informed that this shindig is on the 18th!! This whole time I thought it was the 11th.

Thank you Johnni for calling me and telling me. Damn, I feel like I just woke up out of a blonde twilight zone!

Oh well, guess I' ll see you all the 18th. lol. :burnout:

I have just been informed that this shindig is on the 18th!! This whole time I thought it was the 11th.

Thank you Johnni for calling me and telling me. Damn, I feel like I just woke up out of a blonde twilight zone!

Oh well, guess I' ll see you all the 18th. lol. :burnout:

Did Mark convince you it was on the 11th so you'd wash both Vettes? :smilelol: :smilelol:

Guest Sidewinder

i better hurry and get MY Z06 chip installed so i can spiritly drive up there too! :lol:

Check sig, I got mine at Glenn's party. :rolf

By the results of last night's racing, I think we need a group purchase of drag radials and ZO6 chips.